napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help on cycle please

Portelles75

I'm on week 6th of test E 250.
I'm up like 5 lbs. But I don't feel that strength that people talk about. I'm eating a lot and working out 5 times a week. I'm injecting every six days at the same time always. I'm I doing something wrong? I don't think test has kick in yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm on week 6th of test E 250.
I'm up like 5 lbs. But I don't feel that strength that people talk about. I'm eating a lot and working out 5 times a week. I'm injecting every six days at the same time always. I'm I doing something wrong? I don't think test has kick in yet.

Just keep hitting it bro. Some it takes longer than others.

What is your stats, and what dose are you running? Are you tracking your calories and macros?

No. Rick I'm not really tracking my macros. But I do know I'm eating over 3,000 calories for sure. Protein is up as well. Minimum about 200 grams a day. I'm running test only 250mg.
I'm 42 yrs
5'7"
162 lbs now.

No. Rick I'm not really tracking my macros. But I do know I'm eating over 3,000 calories for sure. Protein is up as well. Minimum about 200 grams a day. I'm running test only 250mg.
I'm 42 yrs
5'7"
162 lbs now.

I'd give the test some more time. Also quality of gear could be an issue.

I can't stress the importance enough of macro tracking. Sometimes you can be under on things and not even realize it

I'm hoping quality is not the issue. I got it from a source in this forum. And the true is that I only track how many calories I take a day and my Protein. I don't really track Fat or carbohydrates the way I should. But I will start working on that.
My last injection was Monday at 9am. So the next one will be Sunday at 9am ?

I'd also split the dose twice a week. Enanthate is a longer easter but the more stable your levels the better

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I didn't notice an increase in strength + muscle until around week 7 on my Test E 400 wk.

I did notice an increase in energy and well being a couple hours after each injection though.

Consider taking Proviron as it will free up more free test.

I'm hoping quality is not the issue. I got it from a source in this forum. And the true is that I only track how many calories I take a day and my Protein. I don't really track Fat or carbohydrates the way I should. But I will start working on that.
My last injection was Monday at 9am. So the next one will be Sunday at 9am ?

You should definitely be splitting and pinning your dose twice per week bro to keep things more stable

you should not be pinning test e once a week... set a schedule for like monday and friday each week or tuesday and saturday etc... you should never pin test e once a week...

Thank you all. I will pin Monday and Friday. Is it 1/2 cc Monday and 1/2 cc Friday. ?

2e9134c7b9942a4b091a469cccc3d0f6.jpg

Is this what I need for my blood work ?

Top Bottom