napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help cycle

komofans

Hey Dylan, = About a couple months ago I went on a cycle for about 2 weeks and in this 2 weeks I was getting about 625mg of test cypionate every week. I then decided to cycle off because I heard of more serious side affects of being on anabolics. For my pct I did only 2 weeks with 50mg clomid and 40mg nolvadex and I thought that my body would recover afterwards. Unfortunately, it did not happen and a couple months later I felt as if it was really hard for me to sleep. Today I am starting 50mg of clomid to help me sleep better. Please get back to me with you have the chance. I would really appreciate it and god bless!

Go get bloodwork and please don't ever use steroids again until you properly educate yourself.

you need to get bloodwork but this has nothing to do with your sleep... you only use it for 2 weeks... the correlation here is nothing..

Dude 2 weeks isn’t enough to do anything it barely even started to even start working. Now your taking chlomid and nolva?? For what reason you are being ridiculos

Top Bottom