napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with cycle

neeleen

Dylan,

Thank you for your insight......! I am a Newb and want to run a light cycle of Anavar @ 100mg a day. I'm looking for small gains with more focus on cutting up.

I watched your video regarding the importance of a good PCT.

It sounds very important! So that I do things exactly right, could you tell me what I should take and how much with the Anavar Cycle and post cycle. If I split the two recommended SERMs how much of each?
Anything else I should take?

good lord... a LIGHT cycle with 100 mg of anavar when you should never exceed 60 mg per day? like NY said, 100 mg of anavar will fuck you up man.. the muscle pumps alone will be so bad you will likely have to stop using it... thist a mess, top to bottom... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

don't you mean 'more focus on shutdown' because that's what you'll achieve, oh don't forget heptoxicity either.

You can't run oral only cycles, and you certnly wouldn't ever run it at abusive doses like that. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

35/5'9"/192lbs/~20% (measured with an OMRON scale, let me know if there is a better way)
Stocky build

My goals are to shred up while maintaining or making small gains. I read that Anavar might be a good choice for this.(taken the right way, which I'm learning that I was way off on.)

My experience is limited to supplements. I'm in descent shape. I'm trying to loose this back fat and love handles. I appreciate all of the feedback!

bro, no steroid is a good choice for you at 20% body fat period... you are not going to shred shit with 20% body fat... your diet dictates what you shred.. you are spinning your wheels thinking anavar is going to "shred you" bro... you have to come back to reality and understand thats not how it works... you need to get your body fat down in the 12-13% range first and its clear you need A LOT of help because anavar at 100 mg per day is FUCKING RIDICULOUS... also, oral only cycles are basically the most ignorant thing anyone could do... you need to FIRST focus on getting your body fat down, which starts with diet... you can definitely use sarms to help you start to get fat off quicker, but nothing will work if your diet is not in check...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Thanks Dylan

I'm in good shape. Grew up working out, athletics etc... and still worout regularly. 20% is what my digital fat scale reads. I don't have acces to a better technique such as a DEXA scan. As I mentioned before it may not be the best way for me to measure. I maintain a healthy lifestyle, diets etc... and by no means am I fat.(If it's possible to post a pic on here I can do that) I'm looking for an edge. As far as the 100mg goes, I mentioned that I am new and clueless to steroids. This is quoted from steroids.com as the amount yiu could go up to, NOT a random amount that I came up with.

-steroids.com
"Anavar Cycle for Cutting:
For most men an Anavar cycle will be best served for the cutting process or dieting phase; the phase in-which an individual is looking for a ripped physique. This is not a steroid that will serve this purpose to as strong a degree as Trenbolone or even Equipoise nor will it have the same efficiency as Winstrol and many other DHT steroids such as Masteron but it can have a positive effect that is present in a mild form. An Anavar cycle during a cutting diet phase can greatly aid in preserving lean tissue while on a calorie restricted diet as well as increase total metabolic activity; further, when lean enough it can give a physique a bit of a harder appearance. Most men who supplement with Oxandrolone for this purpose will find 50mg per day to generally be a good starting point with 80mg per day being generally safe. Yes, you can take more but much past the 100mg per day range is not going to do a lot more for you; further, as this steroid can cost at least $2 per 10mg tab and often higher an Anavar cycle for a man can get very expensive."

steroids.com? enough said dude... if you think you know so much, go for it... 20% is NOT good shape bro... im only trying to help you, not be a dick but you seem to think you know so yo go for it bro... i am way way way too busy helping people that actually need and want it than to go back and forth on something SO damn ridiculous

You're not in the right shape for steroids, and steroids aren't fat burners. Also anavar is for women. It's not a man's drug at all. It's weak as fuck and overrated unless you are female

Can I send you a pic somehow. My 20% body fat comment was misleading. I was trying to insinuate that the method that I use to measure body fat is inaccurate and was wandering how you guys measure. I'm pretty lean and have pretty good definition right now.

Can I send you a pic somehow. My 20% body fat comment was misleading. I was trying to insinuate that the method that I use to measure body fat is inaccurate and was wandering how you guys measure. I'm pretty lean and have pretty good definition right now.
It's easy to add pics to your post bro. Are you using the full site or the app?

Top Bottom