napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with cycle

lonestarbig

Hello dylan, Nice videos very helpful.

Im 5'11" 152lbs. 28years old. Longest workout consistency 10 years. I've done five cycles but haven't worked out consistently in last two years due to work or touched anykind of gear. Most weight I've been at is 173 lbs ectomorph. I have a little bit of gyno from the past wasn't aware of prolactin blockers for tren and prone to hair loss.. I was thinking about running a light cycle to jump back into shape for summer. I would like to hear what you think. I normally wouldn't jump on anything without being in serious shape.

Also I have a friend that i am concerned about he has type 1 diabetes and does peptides. He wants to go on a full cycle. I can't seem to talk him out of it. Have you heard of anybody successfully being on gear while being diabetic?

Well bud, you are pretty undersized for steroids, especially for having ran cycles already. That tells me there must be obviouos holes in your diet that need addressed before anything

Bump ^^^ MAJOR holes in diet, training, and based on what you wrote; consistency.

AAS does NOTHING if you haven't worked out consistently in 2 years.

brother you dont run steroids to "get back into shape," that's not how it works and noone with any common sense whatsoever would recommend that to you... you definitely cannot use steroids when you are 20-25 pounds underweight... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

have you had ANY bloodwork done ?

brother you dont run steroids to "get back into shape," that's not how it works and noone with any common sense whatsoever would recommend that to you... you definitely cannot use steroids when you are 20-25 pounds underweight... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

have you had ANY bloodwork done ?

Sorry I didn't notice the replies but thanks.

No I haven't had any blood work done lately...
So far I decided I was too out of shape to run anything. But I've gained 8lbs in the last two weeks. Getting back on Ben pakulski MI40 nutrition program and doing full body workouts every 3 days to jump start. One of the supplements I've been trying out is superfood powder by Imsoalpha, fucking amazing. Just thought I would share that lol... What do you think about creatine post workout with dextrose carb powder, natural?... For future references what would be the best prolactin blocker for a person running 400mg/test e and 200mg/deca a week for someone really sensitive to gyno. Ive tried Deca in a smaller dose with test e and my nips got really sore so I stopped immediately but I like the benefits of deca. Would like to incorporate it later down the line. Any advice would help, away from all the bro science. Thanks

From the sounds of where you're sitting, dextrose wouldn't be the best idea. You need to be careful about adding fat into your frame. 8lbs in two weeks cannot be all muscle. And adding dextrose would make that worse.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I have allot of muscle memory. I used to rep 225lb on flat bench. Also I'm on a 3500 cal diet 50/30/20 p/c/f

Top Bottom