napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with cycle

pepinin

Good day sir,
Respectfully inquiring some questions and didn't know if it was proper etiquette to ask in the ISARMS Forums which I joined today after arching some of your videos. To get to the point. I'm a 33 year old male and weight about 180, 5'7" who's been lifting since about the age of 16. I can see some gains here and there from lifting and even dieting properly but my gut won't disappear. I am in a particular military service where it is imperative that I am competitive and physically fit or I get the "Boot" (kicked out). I haven't done anything besides the "Natural stuff from stores like protein and other things of that nature but I am in need of an enhancer. I know you mentioned the importance of not exceeding a dosage above 500/week of test. I'm shopping around for my first stack Test P and Tren Ace. Is that's a good place to start, what's a good dosage for a cycle, how long of a cycle, what's the next step after the cycle is over, are there other alternatives and are there any good places or links that I can get from without the fear of injecting bad stuff and also getting robbed. I'm mostly in fear for my well being and the idea of looking real good and then getting fat again. Thank you in advance!

No, it's not proper etiquette to ask where to buy freakin' ANABOLIC STEROIDS in your FIRST POST.

You don't run tren on 1st cycle

You don't ask the board to spoon feed you a cycle

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Tren on a first cycle is the last thing you want. Dylan won't make source suggestions bro. Just search the site and you'll figure it out.

Answer EZ post.

its very very very poor etiquette to randomly ask someone whom has never spoken to you before where to buy steroids... not to mention, you want to run tren on a first cycle... you are about to get a mega dose of reality very quickly and its a reality, i have a feeling you are not going to want to endure... you need to watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaPJZObrus

you are about to do something very stupid... also, you do realize tren will hurt your cardio right? not too damn smart for you to have that going on...

Dont use tren first or second or....until you no longer have some many questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

No, it's not proper etiquette to ask where to buy freakin' ANABOLIC STEROIDS in your FIRST POST.

You don't run tren on 1st cycle

You don't ask the board to spoon feed you a cycle

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

The question was asked in an email format. I know it sounds dumb asking for stuff from someone you don't know in a public forum. Nonetheless thanks for the help

Age. 33
Height. 5'7"
Weight. 185lbs
Body fat 18% (tension tape measure)
Years of training 15
Complete cycle history. N/A (never done anything)
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals Build lean muscle, burn belly fat that won't leave
Supplements Whey protein, fish oil, multivitamins
General idea of nutrition 1gr lean protein /body weight, .5 gr carbs/body weight, .35gr fat/body weight (I don't eat garbage)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) blind on one eye due to glaucoma, don't do any drugs, drink casually once a week (Scotch), had carpal tunnel surgery about 5yrs ago both hands.

Belly fat can be eliminated with nutrition and stop drinking scotch once a week.

AAS and scotch DO NOT MIX

How long have you had this nutrition plan? Your body may have adapted, nutrition and training need to change when necessary.

Age. 33
Height. 5'7"
Weight. 185lbs
Body fat 18% (tension tape measure)
Years of training 15
Complete cycle history. N/A (never done anything)
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals Build lean muscle, burn belly fat that won't leave
Supplements Whey protein, fish oil, multivitamins
General idea of nutrition 1gr lean protein /body weight, .5 gr carbs/body weight, .35gr fat/body weight (I don't eat garbage)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) blind on one eye due to glaucoma, don't do any drugs, drink casually once a week (Scotch), had carpal tunnel surgery about 5yrs ago both hands.

you cannot use steroids at that body fat and steroids are not fat burners bro... you have a huge misconception on this.. now, that does not mean you cannot do this but you also need to tighten up everything you do... scotch is not going to mix with this even if its just once a week.. if you are really serious about what you want to do here then you have to cut out all of that shit bro... now i can help you here... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

read up and let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack and you can not only achieve but surpass your goals...

I constantly change my nutrition. No crazy Hollywood fads though. The one I've seen best results is when I carb cycle but then my body goes into a real deep catabolic stage. Basically I can get a few gains with the old natural way but hit a climax and still end up with the "GEICO Gecco belly". If I can get past the climax I think I can get some more motivation. I've been doing some reaserch online but I am expanding my search on this site because there is so much stuff online and that's why I thought that running tren ace and test p would be ok (Even though I know tren is hardcore)

I appreciate the help. I know alcohol and excercise don't mix. I've cut from beer to liquor thinks by it would be a better option even though I know it's still a BS excuse. I've seen your videos on how you say that steroids aren't fat burners but I think I've gotten to a point of no return with this gut. Basically what my question is, what is a good recommended stack for a begginer like myself. I now know to NOT even mention Tren again so that's done with. I thought I saw a video where you said that one should never run test by itself. Thanks.

At 33 you're at a point of no return with the gut?

SARMS may be an option for you but not AAS.

When I meant point of no return I meant that I've done as much as I possibly can do. I eat clean, I lift and cardio every day. During the warmer months I run and at most, I'll lose waist size but the guy looks bloated AF, I can feel the subcutaneous fat at the bottom while the top of my stomach is rather flat. SARMS is the reason I came here, because from what I've read and seen online, the sides are less and yoibget the same results. I don't want to read what other people have posted online about their needs because it may not suit me. I'm here to learn and ask for opinions from people from this community. I keep on running across all the crazy SARMS names and can't distinguish what's for what and how to run it, hence me asking all these "Nube" questions. Thanks for the input.

Beer or scotch makes no difference. Its all marketing magic. The only thing that really matters is alcohol amt. When you consume alcohol your body immediately responds to this foreign ssubstance. It wsnts to purge it from your body. So it immediately stops burning fat and instead burns the alcohol. That is the quick version of what happens. Thats why you always see fat prople drinking lite beer but they mever look any different than thosr that drink regular beer. Also why its contrary to a bodybuilding lifestyle. That doesnt mean you have to abstain but it does mean you have to weigh you goals with ur desires

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Beer or scotch makes no difference. Its all marketing magic. The only thing that really matters is alcohol amt. When you consume alcohol your body immediately responds to this foreign ssubstance. It wsnts to purge it from your body. So it immediately stops burning fat and instead burns the alcohol. That is the quick version of what happens. Thats why you always see fat prople drinking lite beer but they mever look any different than thosr that drink regular beer. Also why its contrary to a bodybuilding lifestyle. That doesnt mean you have to abstain but it does mean you have to weigh you goals with ur desires

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Mich Ultra.... Carbs make you fat bro.

You haven't done as much as you can do. Nutrition is hard for some people. You may not be digesting properly. You may just not know what and when to eat.

I had this same issue for years until I started working with nutrition experts.

When I meant point of no return I meant that I've done as much as I possibly can do. I eat clean, I lift and cardio every day. During the warmer months I run and at most, I'll lose waist size but the guy looks bloated AF, I can feel the subcutaneous fat at the bottom while the top of my stomach is rather flat. SARMS is the reason I came here, because from what I've read and seen online, the sides are less and yoibget the same results. I don't want to read what other people have posted online about their needs because it may not suit me. I'm here to learn and ask for opinions from people from this community. I keep on running across all the crazy SARMS names and can't distinguish what's for what and how to run it, hence me asking all these "Nube" questions. Thanks for the input.
im sorry but the comment of being at a point of no return with your gut is the biggest load of shit ive heard all day and you should see what i hear... you seem like an intelligent guy bro and i do like your attitude so don't take it the wrong way but thats a crock of shit... seriously... you have no clue the sacrifice it takes to get to a certain level and just drinking alone says enough... i think that you think you eat clean and train hard but your definition of it compared to reality is probably far different but THATS OKAY bro because you are here to learn... steroids are not magic and will not magically get you into shape... sarms are going to be a perfect option for you... much more suited for you and FAR safer for you... i have a very nice cutting stack for you to look at... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/discounts

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Y'all rock. At first I got my ass kicked for the first set of questions but it seems that I may have to read up some more. What EZ E said about the time my might be it for me. I don't get butthurt, I'm here to learn and I'm gonna do that. Thanks again!

Y'all rock. At first I got my ass kicked for the first set of questions but it seems that I may have to read up some more. What EZ E said about the time my might be it for me. I don't get butthurt, I'm here to learn and I'm gonna do that. Thanks again!
thats the attitude that gets you nothing but respect bro... i love it! thats how you are supposed to be... understand people may be brass but they are doing it because they care and are trying to help and then when you listen and do things right, you get all the respect in the world... good stuff bro

Top Bottom