napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with cutting cycle

Jake99

Ive been doing a lot of research and reading and it seems the best compunds for cutting are test p, tren, anavar, masteron, hgh and a few others. I would love to take tren but i am not sure its worth the risk. I was turned on to a cycle containing the following and was wondering what the more experienced guys thought about it. Its supposed to be a sub for those who dont want to take tren...but i am not sure if it would work...

Npp + test p + masteron
Pct: hcg, clomid
Eca stack

I dont know the doses as of yet. Right now im on the pharma mix 4...its 'ok' but i kinda fucked this cycle up. Im going to try and get much leaner before spring and i am looking to keep most of my size just get lean and hard

Im just not sure if tren is a good route for me but i would love to try it out maybe lower dose if not is this a good plan?

You may have done it B4 but can you post your stats?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Ive been doing a lot of research and reading and it seems the best compunds for cutting are test p, tren, anavar, masteron, hgh and a few others. I would love to take tren but i am not sure its worth the risk. I was turned on to a cycle containing the following and was wondering what the more experienced guys thought about it. Its supposed to be a sub for those who dont want to take tren...but i am not sure if it would work...

Npp + test p + masteron
Pct: hcg, clomid
Eca stack

I dont know the doses as of yet. Right now im on the pharma mix 4...its 'ok' but i kinda fucked this cycle up. Im going to try and get much leaner before spring and i am looking to keep most of my size just get lean and hard

Im just not sure if tren is a good route for me but i would love to try it out maybe lower dose if not is this a good plan?
We need your full stats, experience, and goals before we can properly advise you.

Also keep in mind that steroids are not fat burners and not designed for that purpose.

I can help set you up with a great cutting cycle once you give us the proper info

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ge: 36 (in 2 weeks)
Height: 6ft 6in
Weight: 265lbs
B/F%: According to my doc 20%, but im pretty sure I am around 17%
Training: on and off starting at 10yrs old, serious around 19, hardcore around 22

Cycles: I just recently ran 2 cycles this year, prior I havent run anything for 10 years or so.
However, in my mid twenties I used and loved Deca/Anavar/Test cycles. I hate dbol, anadrol. Winnie didnt
do shit for me. Sustanon is my favorite Test. I love Epistane, even epistane only cycles. Superdrol was fucking awesome
but it hit my liver pretty hard. Ive tried just about every prohormone there is (4-AD, 1-MT, 19-norandro, etc)

Spring: Sustanon, Masterone, Epistane (12 weeks)
Sustanon: 500mg/weeks
Masterone: 100mg EOD
Epistane: 60mg ED
PCT: Clomid 150/100/50

I was freaky strong and very lean, but I didnt get lean enough before starting the cycle to really see
the benefits of Masterone. Pumps were great. I felt awesome and BP, Cholesterol, liver was barely
even agitated. Loved this cycle, but think Mast/NPP/Test P may be better

Fall/Winter
Pharma Mix 4
Test PP(130mg)
Test Enth. (270mg)
NPP (70mg)
Nandrolone Dec. (130mg)
I fucked this cycle all up. I started without having AI nor having any PCT thinking that I was running 2 bottles (18 weeks) and would have time. Now I am down to the last 6 weeks and have eaten like shit, trained like shit and basically wasted this. I have a tiny bit of gyno in the left nip only. I am going to spend the next 6 weeks getting my shit together. I gained about 15lbs, but only about 8 muscle. I know, I know. However, I started a new job right in the middle and the transition has been super stressful. But I digress...

Im going to lean out. And I mean LEAN! I want to get down to around 12% before the next cycle, which I plan to use to gain lean mass. I really want to try tren, but I will admit. I am scared. I don’t want to end up a tempermental prick to my family or at work. I don’t want to worry about my liver or kidneys. Acne, night sweats I can handle. I defintely don’t want Tren Dick ( I have never had an issue with Nandrolone in my life, but then again I was taking Test too)
I talked to a good friend of mine that said he knows some guys that are using NPP, Test P and Masterone (or Anavar) with really good results. The fat loss isnt as pronouncedm, but the lean gains and strength are almost identical. But I don’t know. I trust him, but I don’t trust his buddies not to bs him.
Any help would be appreciated. I am starting to gather everything now so I want to make sure before I order what I am needing. Definitely a good PCT.
Thank you
Jake

You need to cut fat naturally first. Steroids are not fat burners. I let the others comment the cycle layout..

You need to cut fat naturally first. Steroids are not fat burners. I let the others comment the cycle layout..

Yes, I agree, thats what I mean by wanting to get down to 12%. I will be spending the next 6 months on a strict program to drop body fat. I just want to make sure that when I do start my next cycle I am getting the most out of it. As I said before I fucked this last one up, poor planning and lack of dedication.

I was thinking
NPP 100mg EOD
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Masterone 100mg EOD
Epistane 60mg/day weeks 1-5, 60mg/day weeks 10-13
Clomid 150/100/50
HCG (???) never used before and I have read a lot of conflicting theories around this

I would definitely like to try tren ( in place of mast, maybe 75mg EOD? for the first time?) I heard a guy say he ran 700mg /week without any issues, but I am not sure this is true or not. He said he couldnt get hard, but no other issues.

Thank you
JAke

Yes, I agree, thats what I mean by wanting to get down to 12%. I will be spending the next 6 months on a strict program to drop body fat. I just want to make sure that when I do start my next cycle I am getting the most out of it. As I said before I fucked this last one up, poor planning and lack of dedication.

I was thinking
NPP 100mg EOD
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Masterone 100mg EOD
Epistane 60mg/day weeks 1-5, 60mg/day weeks 10-13
Clomid 150/100/50
HCG (???) never used before and I have read a lot of conflicting theories around this

I would definitely like to try tren ( in place of mast, maybe 75mg EOD? for the first time?) I heard a guy say he ran 700mg /week without any issues, but I am not sure this is true or not. He said he couldnt get hard, but no other issues.

Thank you
JAke

Masteron is going to be a waste at that bodyfat level. You need to be in single digits for it to really shine. I wouldn't advise Tren either, and especially not while running NPP. Two nandrolones at once can be a bad thing.

The main thing right now is you need to get your bodyfat down, so,you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. My suggestion now is to run a sarms stack to help you lose bodyfat and make some gains in the process.

The enhanced super stack is perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Masteron is going to be a waste at that bodyfat level. You need to be in single digits for it to really shine. I wouldn't advise Tren either, and especially not while running NPP. Two nandrolones at once can be a bad thing.

The main thing right now is you need to get your bodyfat down, so,you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. My suggestion now is to run a sarms stack to help you lose bodyfat and make some gains in the process.

The enhanced super stack is perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Awesome...I don't have 800 bones right now so its gonna have to be some EC lots of cardio and lots of boxing and lifting and super clean diet.

Ill see you guys when I hit 240 (32 lbs from now)

Ill still be collectimg my gear over the next several months. I know what I'm gonna run

Thank you
Jake

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Awesome...I don't have 800 bones right now so its gonna have to be some EC lots of cardio and lots of boxing and lifting and super clean diet.

Ill see you guys when I hit 240 (32 lbs from now)

Ill still be collectimg my gear over the next several months. I know what I'm gonna run

Thank you
Jake

No problem buddy. I'd recommend at least running some GW a.ong with that to accelerate your fat loss which won't cost you a whole lot

That sounds like it would be,beneficial in my efforts. Can you on me price list please?

Thanks for info
Jake

So I've dropped almost 30 lbs and I'm starting to collect my gear. Hgh, dust so far. This is my first growth cycle. Just looking to see what would be a good addition if any. Was thinking var but I don't know.

I'm making sure I have all gear supps and ancillaries in combo with a steller lean diet.

Any suggestions are great. I have access to anything
Thank you
Jake

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom