napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help curious about roids

ferballs

Hi Dylan i watch your videos and yes your videos are very informational when it comes to steroids.Though some i still get confuse cause steroid topic can be very overwhelming ok my question is this ive been working for quite somtime and i wanna go using steroids but i dont wanna jump into a lake that i dont knw whats beneath it lol.So i knew this guy from the gym and he is known for selling steroids to people ok and he told me that fo starters i can use testosteron prop and masteron he said its a light steroid and il do small doses like
1cc every 2 days
2.5 months so il consume about 5 bottles of 10cc
annd he is selling both for 450 bucks

My question is what post cycle should i take ? should i only take HCG? how much should i take? and for how long should i take HCG? 2.5 months as well?

If u answer my question plz mention what else to be use after post cycle and how long
and he said if u only use small doses HCG or post cycle wont be needed..

How old are you and what are your stats.

Your ass bout to go back to the drawing board I'm guessing. If anyone is charging you 450 for 5 bottles of gear your getting ripped the fuck off.

Test prop is a horrible first cycle lol. I would never do that because I did it. Sucked. Don't do it. And mast is not necessary right now. You haven't even ran test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old are you and what are your stats.

Your ass bout to go back to the drawing board I'm guessing. If anyone is charging you 450 for 5 bottles of gear your getting ripped the fuck off.

Test prop is a horrible first cycle lol. I would never do that because I did it. Sucked. Don't do it. And mast is not necessary right now. You haven't even ran test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend some time reading threads in the forum. You'll find all the info. You also need to tell us your stats, age, weight, height, body fat %, training experience, goals.

So much wrong here buddy. First and foremost we need your full stats, experience, and goals before advice can be given.

Secondly, you don't EVER buy steroids from some guy at the gym. I wouldn't ever recommend that in any fashion, and I certainly wouldn't take advice from him.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah you'll learn a lot here in only a few months by just participating on a regular basis. Pretty soon you'll be an expert... Sounds like you definitely need to learn... Don't rush into this... You'll appreciate it later...

Pharma Lady Rep

You might be buying grape seed extract oil and getting ripped off doubly. His recommendations are shit and the gear might be too and if everybody knows he is selling gear at the gym I'd stay the hell away from him before you end up in some photo for the wrong reasons downtown. This site has access to everything you need including proper advice on starting out if you aren't a lunk.

i cant answer anything for you without stats.. you sound WAY beyond clueless and your going to hurt yourself... why in the world are you listening to the infamous "guy at the gym selling steroids???" you do realize he's just trying to make a quick buck off you and could care less if you should even be using steroids and definitely does not care about your health and safety... brother, this is not english class, but if you cant even type complete sentences, chances are your not ready for gear... its a SERIOUS thing and your going to destroy yourself... unless your under 10% body fat, you should not be using masteron and you should not be using short esters on a first cycle... your clueless on pct, you have no clue how to use hcg... i mean bro, wtf are you doing? its great to come here and ask questions, to study and to learn but that's the extent of it... you learn, you study, you ask etc but you dont just start buying and using shit until your FULLY educated on what your doing which you are a million miles away from...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom