napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Build A Bulking Stack

hesh_1100

Hello Everyone.

Please allow me to begin by mentioning my stats and history.

I am 28 years old, 168cm currently weigh 70-71 KGs. My current body fat is around the 13-15%. Picture below for better reference.

My first course was a test en only for a duration of 12 weeks. Ran 250 mg for first 4 weeks per week than increased too 500mg per week. I wasn't running an AI which i now now was stupid but i had 0 sides and blood work came back okay. However during my PCT which was HCG 1500 every 5 days for first 4 weeks including 50 clomid and 40 nolv.

My second course was a few months after my PCT and did the famous "test + deca combo - 500mg test and 350mg deca. I did arimidex 1mg eod and caber every 3 days during cycle . Pct was the same as first. I did suffer from bad acne break out on my chest and shoulders. Finally after about 6 months the acne has started to fade.

I did get into HGH which I started about 7 weeks ago but stopped about 10 days ago due to sides of gyno. Dose was 4 iu per day, upped it to 6ius after first 4 weeks and then back down to 3 once i saw sides and decided to stop completely.

I would like to plan my 3rd cycle properly and cover all aspects.

Long terms achievements is to bulk till at least 85 Kgs which is a total of 15 Kgs if lean mass. Once i reach my goal weight, I would like to cut down to 78-75 Kgs with reaching my body to 7-9 %.

I would love to hear feedback on what you all believe is the best stack for me at this time and why along with the AIs i need to run.

Thanks a mil guys in advance!

0ee885f2d116420994eba6c536dabe92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you not have any idea whatsoever on what you want to run? i mean, you should at least have some sort of idea bro

I was thinking of running something not too crazy but good enough to get the results i desire.

12 weeks:

Someones advice was to run Test - Dbol - Primo - tren. Id rather avoid tren as much as possible for now tho.

also, that is NOT a bulking stack... the ONLY bulking compound you have listed is dbol and thats only 4 weeks so im completely lost as to how this is a bulking stack

Why not just test and deca? And maybe some dbol if you want? That's a better bulking stack and if I remember right Dylan did a video on that stack

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wait. You stopped hgh because you were getting gyno? Who told you that?

Someone at the gym, I know i better than not to listen to people at the gym but after reading about it online. It turns out that hgh gyno is caused by hgh's affinity for binding to the prolactin receptor in breast tissue etc.. so I stopped. Please feel free to share your feedback on my Other Gyno on HGH thread.

also, that is NOT a bulking stack... the ONLY bulking compound you have listed is dbol and thats only 4 weeks so im completely lost as to how this is a bulking stack

I had my doubts honestly as well but therefore decided to post this thread to better knowledgeable advice. People at the gym like to through things left, right and center. You can only take so much from a conversation.

So what do you recommend? Test-deca and first 4 weeks dbol?

Okay have decided to run the below bulking course and i would like to thank @Saiyan for helping put it together. Ill be starting in about 2 weeks, just waiting on my Aromasin to arrive. Ill attach my current test, e2 and prolactin levels for reference. And then test again half in. I will also post pictures of my hopefully hulk gainz every 4 weeks. Ill be consuming 3000 calories split by 45% carbs, 30% protein and 25% fat.

1-16 weeks Test 250mg a week
1-16 weeks EQ 600 mg a week
1-14 weeks deca 400mg a week
1-5 weeks Dbol 30-50 mg a day
10-16 tbol 50-70 mg a day

12.5mg Aromasin 2-3 times a week
Caber .25mg 2 times a week

Monitor estrogen - for blood pressure 5% nutritional liver and organ defender. donate blood after 8 weeks.

PCT
1000 HCG ed for 10 to 11 days (might lower this)
Day 14 start Nolv 50mg 4 weeks then 20mg 2 weeks. Clomid 50mg 4 weeks then 25mg 2 weeks.

97427a3f766f1d71cd6b0f39cffd16dd.jpg

It’s definitely a stack that if you do your part in the kitchen and gym, you’ll see some hellish gains. Don’t complain to me when you’ve outgrown all of your wardrobe. [emoji23]

It’s definitely a stack that if you do your part in the kitchen and gym, you’ll see some hellish gains. Don’t complain to me when you’ve outgrown all of your wardrobe. [emoji23]

Already adapted to weighing my food by the gram and its a lifestyle now so hopefully that is covered! For the gym, i have no specific program yet in mind but I'm open to suggestions:)

Outgrowing my wardrobe will definitely be a pain but satisfying at the same time! Haha

you should be running dbol more than 4 weeks whatsoever man... and i would definitely not exceed 30 mg of it nor would i exceed 60 mg of dbol... its already a pretty advanced stack as it is

you should be running dbol more than 4 weeks whatsoever man... and i would definitely not exceed 30 mg of it nor would i exceed 60 mg of dbol... its already a pretty advanced stack as it is

Hey Dylan, what do you recommend for the Dbol 6weeks? So you advise i stick to 30mg dbol and stay on 50mg for tbol?

unreal dude, i just said not to exceed 4 weeks of dbol and then you ask to run it 6? 30 mg per day of dbol FOUR WEEKS and tbol 6 weeks at 60 mg per day

unreal dude, i just said not to exceed 4 weeks of dbol and then you ask to run it 6? 30 mg per day of dbol FOUR WEEKS and tbol 6 weeks at 60 mg per day

Lol, re look at what you wrote man! You said i should and not shouldn't so i got confused.. anyway thanks for the prompt reply.

Yea my bad. That could have been my type. Stick to 4 weeks on dbol. I could have typed 5 on accident. See that’s why we talk about these in a thread.

Lol, re look at what you wrote man! You said i should and not shouldn't so i got confused.. anyway thanks for the prompt reply.

well fuck me, im a moron then! LOL i was typing too fast... MY BAD... yes, DO NOT exceed 4 weeks.. LMFAO fuck! keep it 30 mg per day, 4 weeks...

Top Bottom