napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with bridge after pct

Carmel cowboy

Hello everyone I need some help creating a bridge between cycles. I am on week 3 of pct. My pct is clomid 50/50/25/25, nolvedex 40/20/20/20, aromasin 12.5mg eod, mk2866 25mg, GW 501516@20mg. After week 4 of pct do I take a week or 2 off or could I start a sarms stack? If so which ones? My goal is to continue to drop body fat and keep as much muscle as possible till next cycle.

How long can I run those two sarms before I need to take break?

GW can be ran for 16 weeks at a time, 2866 12-16 is fine... you can start sarms IMMEDIATELY after you finish your pct... with your goals, this is the stack i recommend

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

A sarms stack as your bridge is the way to go, and Dylan set you up with the perfect one. That one covers you from top to bottom and will treat you very well. Can't go wrong with that at all!

Thanks for the layout Dylan! I appreciate the help. I think this forum is awesome and a tremendous help with a topic that can be very confusing!! It's great to have good people that are genuinely trying to help. Will be placing a order from sarms x soon!! Would love to know suggestion for a lean mass cycle following bridge! I like to plan in advance especially financially! Was thinking sustanon at 500mg a week, deca at 400mgs and kick start with Tbol at 60mg a day.

My long term goal is to compete on bodybuilding show in October so any help and advice anyone can give will be great! Goal is to put on lean mass and start contest prep 16 weeks prior to show so around the first week of July! From now to then want to keep body fat around 8-10% so contest prep is smooth! Rick I know you have competed and really looking forward to your advice with contest prep and leading up to contest prep!

Thanks for the layout Dylan! I appreciate the help. I think this forum is awesome and a tremendous help with a topic that can be very confusing!! It's great to have good people that are genuinely trying to help. Will be placing a order from sarms x soon!! Would love to know suggestion for a lean mass cycle following bridge! I like to plan in advance especially financially! Was thinking sustanon at 500mg a week, deca at 400mgs and kick start with Tbol at 60mg a day.

I think that cycle would be perfect for building lean mass bro! I love the doses and everything. I am coming to the end of a blast with test, Deca, and EQ myself that was simply a,asking for adding strength and mass. You don't necessarily have to use sustanon for your test, but if that's what you prefer there's nothing wrong with that. I use test C myself. I like all of your doses. Adding EQ to it is another option. I know it's another compound to add, but it's a mild one so I don't see an issue with it. Here is how I'd lay it out

1-16 Test C or sustanon 500mg per week
1-16 Deca 400mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 caber 0.5mg twice per week

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg Per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My long term goal is to compete on bodybuilding show in October so any help and advice anyone can give will be great! Goal is to put on lean mass and start contest prep 16 weeks prior to show so around the first week of July! From now to then want to keep body fat around 8-10% so contest prep is smooth! Rick I know you have competed and really looking forward to your advice with contest prep and leading up to contest prep!

Brother, I'd be more than happy to help you with a prep cycle and anything else you need with prep when that time comes. I'll be starting prep around the same time myself, as I'm also planning an October show.

For now, concentrate on that goal of adding lean mass with the cycle I posted above and you'll be set. Then I would do another sarms bridge after PCT is complete that will lead you up to your contest prep cycle. Once you get done with this cycle, hit me up and I'll get you a sweet sarms stack and prep cycle lined up!

That's awesome brother!! It will be great to have someone to do this prep with!!! My goal is to compete at 215-220lbs and ripped to the bone!!! Might try the classic physique division or go with what I know bodybuilding! I will definetly be picking your mind brother!! Thanks again!!

That's awesome brother!! It will be great to have someone to do this prep with!!! My goal is to compete at 215-220lbs and ripped to the bone!!! Might try the classic physique division or go with what I know bodybuilding! I will definetly be picking your mind brother!! Thanks again!!

No problem buddy! Anytime! Classic physique is what I'll be entering this fall, and whatever you decide I'll be more than happy to help with

Tell me about the benefits of eq? Never used it gonna do some research myself!

EQ is pretty awesome. There's virtually no side effects with it, and it provides nice consistent slow but steady gains in lean mass over time. It's a very dry compound for gains, and it also gives a nice increase in endurance. It also gives some sick vascularity increases. It also can cause an increase in appetite for a lot of people which can be beneficial if you are trying to bulk. I personally love the compound as an add on to so,etching like test and Deca

Tell me about the benefits of eq? Never used it gonna do some research myself!

eq is not only one of my favorites but probably one of, if not the most underrated anabolic out there... expect huge increases in endurance, strength, lean muscle and vascularity... watch my video on it for a lot of description, explanation and insight... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0w0Nk9vY8

its a longer estered compound and needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks... sweet spot dosing is 600-800 mg per week but i tend to stay at 800... stacking this with GW-501516 and SR9009 is a dream... its so ideal.. talk about max performance levels... you will love it!

I will need cycle support with Tbol as it is liver toxic? Anything else I can add to cycle for lean mass gains as well protection please let me know!!

Top Bottom