domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with Bloodwork results

Well I changed my diet completely, cur our all soda sugar and as much processed foods as possible, drank just a gallon of water a day, eat 5 meals a day improved my sleep quality and just taking vitamins and minerals, working out 6 days a week , it's not a over night fix but for me my total test jumped up, last time I had it tested in 2017 its 571 and now its 691, I am no doctor I just know what helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    Well I changed my diet completely, cur our all soda sugar and as much processed foods as possible, drank just a gallon of water a day, eat 5 meals a day improved my sleep quality and just taking vitamins and minerals, working out 6 days a week , it's not a over night fix but for me my total test jumped up, last time I had it tested in 2017 its 571 and now its 691, I am no doctor I just know what helped me
    Im 100% not shocked either.

So many toxins and other things we put into our body along with sleep deprivation and over training, emotional stress, etc that all cause test to drop.

Stress and lack of sleep cause cortisol to rise which in turn lowers testosterone. Add in stimulants, crappy food, etc you have a recipe for lower test.

It took me years to reverse whatever damages I did not knowing as much as nutrition and foods as I do now, yeah it's crazy what they pack in foods especially soy 🤮