napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help blood work

tongera

Hy Dylan

Can you help and if you can advice what to do I would be very grateful to you

I've been in the cycle for a long time about 6 monthd and I've taken blood work and findings that are notgood

I was running test Enethat for 10 weeks 2x250mg, and then I go to Sustanon for 10 weeks 3x250mg., after that i using test prop 3x100mg and masteron3x100mg with For 12 weeks and winstrol for 6 weeks and then I go back to test Enathat.

if you agree, I could send you pics of my blood work a look to see what I could do for my properly recovery.

Sorry if my english is not to good but i hope you understand me what Im trying to tell you.

what exactly would you expect when you are abusing steroids? im curious? did you expect to see good bloodwork? if you did then im EXTREMELY scared about you in general... yes, you can post them here if you like but im more worried about you in general with your thinking

If you were on high dose anabolics that long, of course your bloodwork is going to look like shit.

You need to cycle smart and responsibly, which sounds like you have no idea how to do

what exactly would you expect when you are abusing steroids? im curious? did you expect to see good bloodwork? if you did then im EXTREMELY scared about you in general... yes, you can post them here if you like but im more worried about you in general with your thinking

I know i did it wrong..i hope you can help me to get it on right way..so i can do my properly recovery..
Here are my blood work

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pniBD13qp

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pn14T5osp

https://www.imageshack.us/i/poAgKrh8j

I hope you can see that picture

Last edited:
dude wtf have you done here? your estrogen is so fucked and your prolactin is a disaster... you are a mess man, seriously... will you PLEASE NEVER NEVER use steroids again.. i'll help you here of course but for fucks sake STOP ... you are a mess man... seriously... you need to get aromasin IMMEDIATELY and you need caber IMMEDIATELY and you need to stop taking steroids yesterday... do you have anything for pct??? you are going to need a 12 week pct as it is...

I have already for pct..exemestan..nolva..clomid..mk 2866...cardarine and mk 677..i hope this is everything that i need for pct.. I use HCG for two weeks..1000iu per week

Last edited:
Minimum 12 weeks..3 months..??

My last injection was yesatrday 250mg test enathat..when i should start pct and when I do need stop taking HCG?
can you write me a dose for pct ?

two weeks after last injection... run hcg until you start pct...

bro, i cant make 12 weeks any clearer... TWELVE TOTAL WEEKS for pct unless you want to continue to be wreckless then go ahead...

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Should I start aromasin from tomorrow 12.5mg eod ?
What about Mk 677?..
I take 25mg ed..whether I continue to use it further and in pct?
MK 2866 only use 4 weeks in pct..not long then 4Weeks?
What about diet plan..should I change diet plan..macros ?

Diet has nothing to do with this... i already wrote exactly how to use 2866... start aromasin now and 677 whenever u want

One more question i see you wrote clomid dose 1-5 weeks for 50 and nolva 1-4weeks 40 is that correct?

Thank you man for understandig me and helping me I hope i will get helathy after this..[emoji17][emoji17]

Poslano sa mog LG-H815 koristeći Tapatalk

Holy Shit! Those Prolactin and Oestradial values are off the scale, literally! You have gone way beyond reckless here my friend. You need to listen to Dylan and follow a full 12 week PCT protocol.

When it states 50mg Clomid, that is the daily dose for that particular week. Same applies for Nolvadex at 40mg daily. Keep to a strict schedule to stay accountable bro! Same time every day if possible. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD.

Caber for Prolactin is also essential.

Don't get too hung up on macros or diet at this stage. You need a full recovery and that should be your main focus here. Just eat well, get plenty of rest and proceed with PCT. Please DO NOT put any AAS into your system.

Your testosterone reading is extremely high and is no doubt beyond what is recordable on the lab ranges. It may say 54.42, but I can assure you that your levels will be far in excess of that! This may take a while to drop down, possibly a couple of weeks.

You will need further bloodwork at week 6 and again at week 14/16 to re-evaluate your health.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Last edited:
Now im getting little scared about it all..tnx you all for giving me advice a tell me how to fix it if is it possible after all

I hope will be in touch and i will update how it is going my recovery.

If I need something else to know while recovering please tell me

I told you how to do everything but its up to you now whether u want to continue to be reckless

Cabergoline. You need to reduce those Prolactin numbers. I'm sure Dylan or someone who has used this will be able to advise you.

Just focus on PCT as stated. It's crucial that you follow the advice here to give yourself the best possible chance of a full recovery.

Last edited:
Billions of blue blistering barnacles. Man are you trying to kill yourself or what!? Get the stuff recommended and NEVER touch roids again for heavens sake.

Top Bottom