napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Anti Gyno Protocol

rushy123

Hi Guys,

I am in need of help in order to get my gyno under control.

Pretty much my background is that throughout my teens, i used to be overweight and had gyno throughout my teen years.

I've then gotten into training at 17 and lost quite abit of weight and gotten lean to about 10% bodyfat and the gyno got less noticeable which was great.

At the age of 23, i decided to try running my first Sarms which was LGD4033, my first cycle consists of running it for 8 weeks on 0.5mg ED and everything was fine, afterwards i did a pct for 4 weeks using a natural test booster and decided to go another lgd4033 cycle combining it with cardarine. This second cycle i decided to run LGD at 10mg ED, at the 6-7 week mark i've noticed that my nipples felt sensitive and it began to enlarge plus gotten more puffy. I've then did abit of research and found that i could still get gyno from sarms if i'm gyno prone. I've used the product ar1macare pro by olympus lab as i thought this would help get rid of the problem due to it containing a anti aromatase complex and prolactin control.

The gyno has now stabilize and is not getting worse however i am looking to reduce to it and want to consider other options before surgery. In between SARMs cycle i've ran the product Sup3r PCT by olympus labs for 4-6weeks

In terms of my nipples themselves, i dont feel any lump around them, it just gets puffy during hot/humid weather

I'm now looking to go on a gyno protocol in order to resolve this issue and was wondering if you guys can help me guide me in the right direction so that i dont mess up my body.

I was originally gonna follow the Evolutionary Gyno Protocol v3.0 however from research on this forum, it looks like its bad idea, can someone tell me why?

From my understanding on reading some forum posts, i've first got to get a blood test to see where my levels are at. This is my first time getting this done so do i just go to the doctors and ask them for a regular blood test? or would i have to ask specifically for my test, estrogen, prolactin levels etc?.

Afterwards my gyno protocol should look something like this:
" 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day..." - DylanGemelli

I'm based in Australia so if anyone know where i can source these products that are reliable then that'll be great

I'll really appreciate it if you guys can chime in and assist me with this

Last edited:
you can look for what you need in the source section here... i gave you an anti gyno protocol, which you have there but yes, you need bloodwork done first... i have no clue what your doctors there test on standard test... you need test, estradiol, prolactin all tested, yes...

Okay, so I’ll ask for a test that shows all my hormones currently?

Would running letro with aromasin together be overkill ?

Last edited:
i would not run aromasin and letro together... i dont get it, i gave you the exact protocol to follow and you even listed it...

Hi Dylan, sorry i must of misread it, looks like ill be doing letro+nolvadex for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin

Yes correct

Hi Dylan,

I recently went to the doctors and they've referred me to get an ultrasound, the result came back staying that it's nothing dangerous and there's "increased retroareolar tissue in both breasts. My testosterone level came back at 19.3 nmol/L

The gyno is'nt too bad, the nipples do get puffy during hot weather and i do feel like there's some fat on the lower chest area.

Should i still follow the same protocol that you've given in this situation?

" 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day"

thats up to you bro, i cant tell you what to do there.. if you feel its not bad, then maybe not... thats entirely up to you

Hi Dylan

Even though the gyno is not bad, it is noticeable so I do want to try and get rid of
It

My question was if this protocol be the best one to follow?, I was advised to try aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day to stop the estrogen all together. then run the nolvadex

Would your protocol be better?

Is there anything I should be doing before , during or after running this protocol to make sure I’ll doing it safely?

no clue because i dont know how bad it really is... you can post a pic if you want

Hi Dylan, i've decided that i would give the protocol a go.

Before i do can you explain why your protocol:
" 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day"

Would be better than the Evolutionary Anti Gyno Protocol by non progestin steroids:
Protocol.jpg

Looks like the difference is in the dosage along with that yours include aromasin for 4 weeks after week 8, are you able to clarify what's the reasoning behind this?

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Protocol.jpg
    Protocol.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
you run aromasin after so you dont get gyno rebound from letro, plain and simple... you run it HOWEVER you want to run it...

Top Bottom