napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help, am I shutting down? LGD

tallon

LGD causing suppression

I am on day 31 of LGD from sarmsx (this is my first cycle) and I have not felt much of anything strengthwise but I have been extremely tired the passed couple weeks maybe longer and today it seems a lot worse, I am at home kinda dosing off and sleep in too late which isn't something I normally do. I don't think my diet is a problem and before getting very tired and losing my energy I lifted quite intensely but now I don't even want to workout and don't have the energy for it. The only reason I could think of is I already had low test before starting, didn't get bloods.
Libido is high, though.
So my question is, should I keep going another month like I had planned or should I stop and go in to PCT?

Also, I am having joint pains which isn't something I've ever had a problem with before! Ever.

I've had weird muscle aches on a couple occasions to where I thought I had been injured but went away.
Also have a strange throbbing and pain in my right wrist on top where blood is pumping through, wtf? Perhaps not related to LGD.

Last edited:
I am on day 31 of LGD from sarmsx (this is my first cycle) and I have not felt much of anything strengthwise but I have been extremely tired the passed couple weeks maybe longer and today it seems a lot worse, I am at home kinda dosing off and sleep in too late which isn't something I normally do. I don't think my diet is a problem and before getting very tired and losing my energy I lifted quite intensely but now I don't even want to workout and don't have the energy for it. The only reason I could think of is I already had low test before starting, didn't get bloods.
Libido is high, though.
So my question is, should I keep going another month like I had planned or should I stop and go in to PCT?

Also, I am having joint pains which isn't something I've ever had a problem with before! Ever.

I've had weird muscle aches on a couple occasions to where I thought I had been injured but went away.
Also have a strange throbbing and pain in my right wrist on top where blood is pumping through, wtf? Perhaps not related to LGD.

did you run anything before this? how much are you dosing per day? did you have pre cycle bloods? have you had bloods recently?

I tried to edit it to say suppressed sorry

No, this was my first ever cycle, I wish I had bloods taken beforehand to see if anything was already wrong! Wasn't sure if I should do it now or do pct then bloods. Or finish 8 week cycle. Is there a point to doing another month if I am too tired to do anything?
I'm actually gaining fat in abs which is "ab"normal for me my entire life.

It was 10mg per day from day 1 to now

I have what feels like a shoulder injury and Ive never injured myself before, it hurts along with joints in both arms under light lifting.

Can you tell me if libido can be very high if I'm suppressed?

Last edited:
What about your diet, and lifestyle, any meds or supplements? Its also hard to say if you should PCT when you don't have bloods. I would just take time off completely let body get its gears back. I don't think you need a PCT from not even a full cycle of 1 SARM. Also just out of curiosity what dose where you taking?

Last edited:
10mg for 32 days so far
no medication, normal sups like whey, creatine, mutli, zma
I eat enough to gain weight and I don't eat junk don't care for it

I don't recommend lowering the dosage. Everything is going to be speculation without bloodwork so you really need that. It sucks that you didn't have it done beforehand because there could have been something going on there.

Joint pain is something completely different than LGD, because LGD actually does the opposite. It's possible you aggravated something while lifting or there's some other issue all together

what is not good is we have absolutely nothing to compare it to so there is no way to tell the actual impact it had however bloodwork at this point is a must... a few things that dont add up are the fact your gaining weight that is not quality and your having an injury that is not healing... something is off... are you leaving anything out or just forgetting other factors? regardless, you need bloodwork asap and yes, scale down to 5 mg

I ran into the same problem. My test dropped by 50% and I felt like shit. I started daily dosing clomid at 20mg daily and feel much better. For PCT I will be dosing Nolva and clomid.(and gw as well)

I ran into the same problem. My test dropped by 50% and I felt like shit. I started daily dosing clomid at 20mg daily and feel much better. For PCT I will be dosing Nolva and clomid.(and gw as well)

How old are you?

And does anyone know if the amount of suppression relates to age at all? I'm 25

How old are you?

And does anyone know if the amount of suppression relates to age at all? I'm 25
It relates more to the individual and not age necessarily. Everybody is different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Did you mean you started dosing clomid at 20mg in the middle of your cycle? which week was it?

Also a question for everyone:

Is taking clomid during mid-cycle, before the PCT even comes, a common thing? I vaguely remember reading (I forgot where) that you shouldn't take clomid until your PCT; am I wrong?

clomid is part of PCT, but can also be taken mid cycle (depending what your cycle is of course). Some doctors prescribe it for low t instead of injections or gel.

Top Bottom