napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help/Advice for my 3rd Cycle

dmercadofit

Hello everyone!

I am currently on my 3rd cycle and was looking for some advice. I am 27 years old and have been training since I was fourteen. My stats are: Weight: 184lbs, Height: 5'7, BF%: 12-14%. I had run a test only cycle my first time and had astronomical results (at 500mg per week). My second cycle I had added Winstrol to it with the same amount of test.

Last week Monday I began my 3rd Cycle. I was going to run a test only cycle, but I ended up last minute deciding to get Deca and Sustanon 250. Last Monday I injected 500mg of test cyp. I have two 250mg/mL vials of test cyp, one 10mL vial of Deca at 200mg/mL, and one 10mL vial of Sustanon 250. How would I incorporate that into my cycle? I was planning on running maybe just a Deca and Test Cyp cycle for 10 weeks, but now I have this Sustanon and want to incorporate it somehow.

I also have on hand caber, aromasin, nolvadex, clomid, and the two Sarms (GW and MK ones Dylan has mentioned in his videos).

How could I go about creating a decent setup for a great cycle? Are there any tips and advice you more experienced folks can share with me? My apologies if I have made this post incorrectly, this is my first post and I am not yet adjusted to the forum rules/etiquette yet. Thank you all again for your time and consideration!!

You do realize sustanon is just another testosterone Right? It's no different than the test c you are running other than the esters. No reason to use the sustanon at all

For deca, leep your dose at about 300mg per week

You do realize sustanon is just another testosterone Right? It's no different than the test c you are running other than the esters. No reason to use the sustanon at all

For deca, leep your dose at about 300mg per week

So you think it would be better to maybe save the sustanon for another cycle? I have (with 500mg a week) 10 weeks of test cyp. I am going to begin running Deca next Monday, and I saw in Dylan's video he recommends keeping the dose of test and Deca the same. I only have 10 weeks of Deca at 200mg unfortunately.. would I still be able to make gains from that? If it ran it at 300 mg then I would only have enough Deca for roughly 6 weeks. Would that be a problem if I continued the use of test and just mixed in 6 weeks of Deca? Thank you!

So you think it would be better to maybe save the sustanon for another cycle? I have (with 500mg a week) 10 weeks of test cyp. I am going to begin running Deca next Monday, and I saw in Dylan's video he recommends keeping the dose of test and Deca the same. I only have 10 weeks of Deca at 200mg unfortunately.. would I still be able to make gains from that? If it ran it at 300 mg then I would only have enough Deca for roughly 6 weeks. Would that be a problem if I continued the use of test and just mixed in 6 weeks of Deca? Thank you!

Just run the Deca at 200mg. 6 weeks is too short. Really 10 weeks is even on the short side. I recommend no less than 12 weeks on it. Save the Sustanon

deca is pointless to use anything under 12 weeks... if you cannot run it 12 weeks then either switch to npp or do not run it period and yes, save sustanon for a different cycle... if you cannot run things properly then you wait until you can

These guys are right but if you're dying for an answer w Sust....sustanon includes some test prop and test phenylprop right? Sustanon used to mean one thing but it seems like everyone formulates their own and still just calls it sustanon. Anyway you could always go like .5 on your cyp and .5 on your sustanon if you want at least you're not screwing with total dose. You're just gonna get a little of a faster ester BUT some of sustanon is test decaonate which is even slower than cyp so frankly it's probably a wash. I honestly don't think it really matters either way.

These guys are right but if you're dying for an answer w Sust....sustanon includes some test prop and test phenylprop right? Sustanon used to mean one thing but it seems like everyone formulates their own and still just calls it sustanon. Anyway you could always go like .5 on your cyp and .5 on your sustanon if you want at least you're not screwing with total dose. You're just gonna get a little of a faster ester BUT some of sustanon is test decaonate which is even slower than cyp so frankly it's probably a wash. I honestly don't think it really matters either way.
i agree and ive never seent he pint in sustanon myself... i wish some of you guys could have seen what it was like in maui when i lived there... they would act like sust was a gift from God... "do you THE SUST" is what they would say... LOLLL THE SUST, like its something special... i was just LOL all the time

i agree and ive never seent he pint in sustanon myself... i wish some of you guys could have seen what it was like in maui when i lived there... they would act like sust was a gift from God... "do you THE SUST" is what they would say... LOLLL THE SUST, like its something special... i was just LOL all the time

It's gotta be people who literally don't know it's just test. Or don't understand esters at all. Give em test suspension they'll shit their pants lol.

Top Bottom