napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

nnoorra

Hey man had a couple questions and maybe you can help..! can you use LGD 4033 as part of your PCT? looking to run test C and winny cycle. PCT ill already doing a pyramid dosing of the test C. not completely sure what to do as far as PCT goes. I think ill be doing a shot of possibly nolvadex, i think thats what it was. but i was looking to kickstart my cycle with LGD for month then after the cycle ends running it a month after. Comments? help would great thanks!

Clomid and nolvadex are needed for pct and you spund like you need too slow down amd do some more research bro . you need too have a good understanding of how these things work before the first injection . plenty of resources here look around read some more .

I know the piece about the PCT sounds like im ignorant, but I know a pretty good bit about what I'm going to do. The only thing that is fuzzy to me is the PCT part. (Hints why I said I'm still looking and havent started yet) The clomid and nolvadex and stacking a sarm with the PCT is all things I have heard before, just not completely sure as to what the details are behind it. If anyone would like to give me information on it, thatd be lots of help

Hey man had a couple questions and maybe you can help..! can you use LGD 4033 as part of your PCT? looking to run test C and winny cycle. PCT ill already doing a pyramid dosing of the test C. not completely sure what to do as far as PCT goes. I think ill be doing a shot of possibly nolvadex, i think thats what it was. but i was looking to kickstart my cycle with LGD for month then after the cycle ends running it a month after. Comments? help would great thanks!

hey bro... im happy to help... here's the main problem here... you say you know what your doing but basically everything you said here is wrong... the number one rule of all of this is that you NEVER start a cycle without KNOWING and POSSESSING your pct... you don't take a "shot" of nolvadex... i mean wtf bro? why in the world are you pyramid dosing test... thats a very stupid concept... your wasting time... lgd will be a great kickstart... you run it 12 weeks of the cycle.. you cannot use it in pct... you use mk2866 in pct... let me just give you the ENTIRE cycle layout... you can buy the entire pct here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

all your sarms and acnillaries can be bought at www.sarmsx.com as well

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey bro... im happy to help... here's the main problem here... you say you know what your doing but basically everything you said here is wrong... the number one rule of all of this is that you NEVER start a cycle without KNOWING and POSSESSING your pct... you don't take a "shot" of nolvadex... i mean wtf bro? why in the world are you pyramid dosing test... thats a very stupid concept... your wasting time... lgd will be a great kickstart... you run it 12 weeks of the cycle.. you cannot use it in pct... you use mk2866 in pct... let me just give you the ENTIRE cycle layout... you can buy the entire pct here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

all your sarms and acnillaries can be bought at www.sarmsx.com as well

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the help, and yes the reason I asked for help is because I dont know much about the PCT part, and thats why i havent even come close to starting yet... seems like the videos i watch about pct is mainly about how important it is not necessarily detailed. now, can u explain what aromasin, cycle assist is? And yes i know i dont know much, and again ill say thats why im asking and thats why im not even close to starting.

Bro, first of all what's your stats and experience?

There's so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to start

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro, first of all what's your stats and experience?

There's so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to start

(not being a dick when i say this) but can you tell me what is wrong with my post? besides the nolvadex? because i simply mixed it up with the form of HCG and that you can take HCG injected.

(not being a dick when i say this) but can you tell me what is wrong with my post? besides the nolvadex? because i simply mixed it up with the form of HCG and that you can take HCG injected.

there's quite a bit wrong... here's a prime example... you never once mentioned hcg in your post... you said nolvadex injection... your jumbling words etc... the fact that you dont know what aromasin is means your not ready to cycle... just keep asking questions for now and getting facts so you can learn everything.... go to www.isarms.com and start reading articles... its the main page, not the forum... there's articles on EVERYTHING...

here's a video i did on aromasin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMGc3vi4bH8

here's a video i did on post cycle therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

hey so i researched a pretty good bit and only have 3 questions. what is the cycle assist u mentioned earlier? and also how do i dose the serms?, i see you said 50/50/25/25, not sure what that means... and where can i get the hcg from/how to dose that also? considering i cant seem to find out how to measure iu's

Bro we still don't know anything about you. How old are you? Height? Weight? Bodyfat?

im 17, 5'8, havnt weighed in a while, last time i weighed i was 168 and ive made a lil gains since then. around 9% bf

yeah i know im young, but me asking questions is me being as cautious as i can with this, so if anyone can tell me how to get hcg or other substances i can use in replacement of, thatd me much help.

what you mean the heat? and if you dont take HCG does your natural test come bak? or do u take something to assist it?

bro NOONE and i mean NOONE here is going to give steroid advice to you now we know how old you are so please DO NOT continue forward with this... just stop right now!

bro its better for me to know and understand how to do it properly? arnold took roids at 16, and idek if im going to yet, go look back at my first post and youll see where i said im "looking" to run a cycle, ergo im not even sure yet. just weighing options rn. plus the knowledge doesnt hurt anything. but if you wont help me understand then ok.

im 17, 5'8, havnt weighed in a while, last time i weighed i was 168 and ive made a lil gains since then. around 9% bf

And this is exactly why I asked bro. I knew by your questions that you were quite young. You have no business messing with steroids whatsoever for many years. End of story

Top Bottom