napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

G2P

I really want to try but confused on a legit site to get sarms need them for research purposes

No disrespect but I've heard some negative regarding esarms but I have also heard some positive. I'm just nervous I'm gonna get bunk or tainted stuff. It's really hard to trust a vendor. Thank you for you're responses

I run their stuff its top notch.

Esarms has legit sarms. Anywhere else you see compare the dose amount and number of doses vs esarms. Real sarms raws are expensive.

Proven Peptides, pure raws, science.bio, RUI, sarms search, etc etc are all much cheaper and ive tried all of those except for proven peptides (as they are complete scam artists) and the highest quality stuff I have gotten is through esarms and before esarms sarms1 was great too.

Their Cardarine is my favorite...

Legit SARMS raws are not cheap. If the price is too good to be true it's not real.

I really appreciate the replies. So I'm thinking rad 140. I have used test and tren in the past but it's been about 4 years since I ran gear. Will rad 140 give good gains? I just don't know a ton about it and I really don't want to cycle gear anymore

Rad140 will help add some strength and lean muscle mass but it’s not going to give you the gains an AAS cycle will.

I prefer stacking sarms depending on your goals.

I have never been dissatisfied with esarms products, and I'm running my third cy lenof their cardarine right now (mostly to offset some of the sides of tren this time).

Strength and size but also some fat loss I know that's like almost everyone's goals lol

Strength and size but also some fat loss I know that's like almost everyone's goals lol

If strength and size are your initial goals you can cut fat using any compound so why not run a combo of either RAD140/LGD/S4 (andarine)

Any 2 of those is going to help with size and strength plus S4 is great compound to help with lean muscle mass so you could do S4 and LGD, S4 and RAD, or LGD and RAD.

Im sure Dylan has something as well.

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

If yu go to the sources section there are a few of them doing domestic services and have clomid.

OTC I dont think is strong enough.

You would add in a natural test booster too like M1MK

Where do I get Clomid? Anything OTC?
if you go with esarms, you dont need clomid... you can use ostazol in place of clomid... so it would look like this

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom