napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

FishingFool

Guys I have been lurking on here for a while. I decided to try some osta and lgd. I was going to do one at a time to see how I react to both. I am currently on osta at about 20mgs a day from pp. Are they legit? I had preexisting gyno from a test cycle years ago. Lately I had almost forgotten about but now it definitely seems like it's getting bigger or is getting aggravated maybe it's in my head but it feels puffy and I keep getting that weird itch feeling. Is this stuff legit? What should I do I was under the impression I wouldn't need a serm or air for this and I dont have any on hand and dont really know which research places are even legit anymore. Please help guys

You came here for help and I told you what to do. ESARMS has the best quality SARMS backed up by our forum members. I personally ran the Cardarine and it's the best quality.

they are a HORRIBLE source... do a search on the site and you can see for yourself how many people have had problems... sarms do not cause estrogen conversion... they do if you have fake sarms, which is what your problem is

they are a HORRIBLE source... do a search on the site and you can see for yourself how many people have had problems... sarms do not cause estrogen conversion... they do if you have fake sarms, which is what your problem is

Thanks guys should I just stop and not worry about a serm or stop and get a serm as well

Guys I have been lurking on here for a while. I decided to try some osta and lgd. I was going to do one at a time to see how I react to both. I am currently on osta at about 20mgs a day from pp. Are they legit? I had preexisting gyno from a test cycle years ago. Lately I had almost forgotten about but now it definitely seems like it's getting bigger or is getting aggravated maybe it's in my head but it feels puffy and I keep getting that weird itch feeling. Is this stuff legit? What should I do I was under the impression I wouldn't need a serm or air for this and I dont have any on hand and dont really know which research places are even legit anymore. Please help guys

WOW I’ve never heard of anyone having these sides at all. You must have some bad crap. I would just throw it away and start fresh with some real sarms like from esarms so at least you know you have real stuff. And peace of mind. There are plenty of guys on here that have used them and have had great results. I had to learn the hard way to by buying a bunch of bunk gear or fake sarms. But since coming here to this forum all that is behind me and nothing but good gear and results. Good luck bro.

WOW I’ve never heard of anyone having these sides at all. You must have some bad crap. I would just throw it away and start fresh with some real sarms like from esarms so at least you know you have real stuff. And peace of mind. There are plenty of guys on here that have used them and have had great results. I had to learn the hard way to by buying a bunch of bunk gear or fake sarms. But since coming here to this forum all that is behind me and nothing but good gear and results. Good luck bro.
Ya I guess the price of esarms is what got me to try elsewhere at first

Real SARMs are not easy to make and they just are not cheap, but if you PM Dylan or ccbram, I think they can hook you up with a discount code for esarms.

If you are starting to get gyno flair up who knows what's in the stuff your taking. It could be prohormone or could just be horse piss. That's. To PCS P0N point making sarms is not cheap and anyone that really wanted to could buy some bulk unknown substance from China being sold as sarms to just resale in a liquid suspension or pill .

Unfortunately that's how a lot of people think. Going the cheap route on sarms pretty much guarantees you arent getting what you think you are.

Esarms you are getting the real deal....and the highest quality you'll find

($)Sarms >> ($)steroids > ($)prohormones >> ($)filler
So if the sarms are cheap, you are getting one of the others.

Top Bottom