napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

netrishirs

Hey Dylan, looking for a little help. I began my very first bulking cycle last year and finished up the last week of January of this year. I didn’t know anything about stacking I just took 40 mg a day of Dianabol and worked out six times a week. At the end of the cycle I had gained only 16 pounds. I’m still working out four and sometimes five times a week I have done no PCT have taken nothing since Dianabol and I have dropped 12 pounds. It’s a noticeable difference and I clearly did something wrong. The constant talks of stacking this drug and that drug and I’m just not sure where to go from here.

what do you mean ONLY? you didnt run a pct?? good lord man... you have zero business using steroids.. none... you have no clue what you are doing... you are doing EVERYTHING wrong... you need to get bloodwork and see what kind of damage you've done... you should never use an oral without test... i guarantee you didnt control estrogen either.. etc... you seriously should NEVER use steroids again, EVER

Totally agree with Dylan , Everything that you could do wrong you managed to do it . This is what happens when you have little to no knowledge , get to eager and want everything now (only 16 lbs most people would be happy with but a lot was proberly fluid retention)

Top Bottom