napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

phantombballer

Hey what’s up brother, I fucked up I started running SARMs about a year ago, just Ostarine and recently started lgd, I never used pct before because people swore I didn’t have to. Recently I just noticed my nipples getting puffy, is there anything I can do to nip this in the butt now and avoid Gyno? I’ve just got eradicate and DAA as a pct I was wondering your thoughts. I ran it for 12 weeks

where is your bloodwork??
Hey thanks for getting back to me I greatly appreciate it. My doctor said all my bloodwork was good except my bad cholesterol was a little high and my testosterone levels were way lower than he would like to see (I was in low 400s) I am 28 years old and I started feeling tired all the time and noticed slight Gyno which has actually regressed. I started to take black labs eradicate e after my cycle and it seemed t help a little bit. I was just wondering your thoughts on a safe pct process for lgd for 12 week cycle and if I can somehow boost my t levels. My free testosterone was 22 which he said was good

So your estrogen levels were tested? Where is the number on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom