napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

jomoseems

Dylan,

Hi,

I need your help please. I started my diet on 19 September 2018 and when I started I was 27% body fat and weighed 252 pounds. I am 55 years old and I am 5 ft. 8 inches tall. I did an average of 7 hours a week of cardio (walking at 4.0) plus my regular body building workout. I just completed my 14th week of cardio and have not missed 1 cardio workout since I started. I eat strict as shit but I have not dropped shit since week #9. I am tired of doing all this cardio with no weight dropping anymore. Now I am 230 pounds and my bodyfat is 18%. I have ordered enough gear from pharmacom store tren ace, deca, and wynstrol v. However I have not taken any gear since Aug only because you and other guys told me I was to fat to do a cycle. Which being a 27 year combat veteran I appreciated very much, and my pussy wasn't hurt at all either.

Do you have any suggestions for me to get down to 200 pounds and around 8% bodyfat?

Thanks Brother

If your results have stalled then you need to change your diet & cardio.

What's your cardio routine and what are you eating?

Google Flex Lewis. That's close to 200/8% and incredibly difficult to attain.

thats just your body adapting to what you are doing meaning you need to make some changes in both diet and cardio... walking is only going to get you so far bro... you have to incorporate other methods of cardio... i also have no clue what your diet is like...

Top Bottom