napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help

vomoter

Hey Dylan,

I’m sure you get a ton of questions a day, but I pray you are able to see this because I find myself in a pretty bad spot, and I felt it was some sort of fate I found you and your page at this very vulnerable time I’m at in my life.

Admittedly when I was a bit younger I was very self conscious and I had some very bad influences growing up in my late teen years and all of my older friends convinced me to take a very serious amount of drugs with them in our senior year of high school to “get huge” for college. I ended up taking what I know now to be a very high amount of test at about 1750mg a week for about 5 months as well as Anadrol. Needless to say I know it has done some irreversible damage on my body. I am 21 now, and in a list of all of the negative side/after effects of steroid abuse, I probably have almost all of them.

I’m in kind of a hopeless place and thought to look to you for at least some guidance on what my next step should be. I don’t ever want to take a steroid drug again if it means being back to normal. My parents would throw me out of the house if I told them what I did so I know my family doctor (who is very close with my parents) will probably not be able to help me.

I know chances are you are wanting to ream me out but I understand how bad of a decision it was I made and I was so so stupid. I pray every day hoping I will not have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

the only thing you need to do is go see an endocrinologist... thats it bro... you should not be seeking help from anyone other than a professional doctor... there are more doctors out there but thats all you should be doing...

Draw a thick line between what happened in the past and what your future will be. Your are 21, the future is yours. Leave all the bad shit behind and go see an endocrinologist. Stay away from the assholes you had as "friends". If your parents love you, they will support you. Praying is nice, might help some people, but the most important thing for you is to realize that ALL humans make mistakes, BIG time, at some point in their lives. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark circumstances might look at the present time for you.

Top Bottom