napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help

romoraks

hi dylan, im 15 years old turning 16 this september, im 6 ft and weigh 63kg. I want to gain muscle, what is the healthiest supplement for me to put on muscle without serious side effects. can i take sarms at my age or will it affect me negatively. i heard GW501516 is a healthy way for performance enhancement and if so should i take it?

hi dylan, im 15 years old turning 16 this september, im 6 ft and weigh 63kg. I want to gain muscle, what is the healthiest supplement for me to put on muscle without serious side effects. can i take sarms at my age or will it affect me negatively. i heard GW501516 is a healthy way for performance enhancement and if so should i take it?

16 is FAR too young for ANY peds. Get that out of your mind!. At that age ALL you need is good diet and training . At that age your hormones should be starting to kick into overdrive . I would assess your diet as I see so many guys who think they eat a lot , in reality eat fuck all and crap at that . Lots of protein , mod carbs and fat . Your fairly tall and i'm guessing by your weight lean so you'll need to eat quite a lot and train to put on any growth . I didn't start any peds to 40 years old . you have ALOT of natural years ahead of you first .

Lots of real (good) food, sleep and water. Compound exercises, (Squat, bench, deadlifts) mandatory to develop big muscle groups and gain strength, combined with some isolation exercises, not the other way around. Your natural test levels are at their peak, or about to get there.

Last edited:
the only thing i can recommend aside from food and more food are supplements like bcaas, whey protein and creatine... NO sarms, NO steroids, NO peptides, NO ped's period brother

You definitely don't want to mess with your hormones during your developmental stage. You could screw yourself up for life.

OTC supplements are all I recommend at your age.

You don't need to use anything at your age bud. Maybe Creatine and protein powder, but the biggest thing is diet. Make sure you have your diet right and you will make huge progress at your age. You are in the best years of your life to make big changes

Top Bottom