napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

honermanes

Hey I was watching some of your videos on YouTube and you definitely know your stuff about steroids. I've never used steroids before and need some advice on them. I was wonder what you taught of this:

Winstrol(oral) 50mg for 35 days with milk thistle for liver followed by three weeks of nolvadex.

What results would I expect and side effects

I know your suppose to inject and I would love to do that, but with the price of the oils and needles together I can't afford.

Thanks for taking your time to help me out

Hey I was watching some of your videos on YouTube and you definitely know your stuff about steroids. I've never used steroids before and need some advice on them. I was wonder what you taught of this:

Winstrol(oral) 50mg for 35 days with milk thistle for liver followed by three weeks of nolvadex.

What results would I expect and side effects

I know your suppose to inject and I would love to do that, but with the price of the oils and needles together I can't afford.

Thanks for taking your time to help me out

Milk thistle on its own will do nothing to protect the liver.... your pct is incomplete... but most of all, that cycle is horrible ... you don’t run oral only cycles ..

What are your stats?

sorry but thats just absurdity at its finest.... oral only cycles are the most ignorant things you could run... your pct is not even close to correct and most of all, if you cannot afford to run everything properly then you DO NOT use steroids... im sorry but none of this is good in any way, shape or form

We would never advise anyone to ever run an oral only steroid cycle. That's not a smart move at all. We can't advise you on anything either without your full stats, goals, and experience

Price of oil and needles for one cycle is probably close to if not cheaper then a supply of winstrol. (Cough don't want to pin)

I'm 5'9 172 with about 7-8 bf based on looks. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I hope someone can help me. I going for the zyzz/jeff Seid look. Thanks

I'm 5'9 172 with about 7-8 bf based on looks. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I hope someone can help me. I going for the zyzz/jeff Seid look. Thanks

You need to post your "full" stats; age, years of training, previous cycles, daily diet and nutrition, supplements, specific goals(Jeff Seid doesn't cut it)

How old are You? How long have you been training? What is your diet?

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom