esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Help!!! Need some enlightenment

Help!!! Need some enlightenment

I am on week 4 of a product called osta lean by muscle torque. It contains a chemical name called 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-17-one at 100mg per serving with recommended of 3 serving daily. The product also contains (2s)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-n- 4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl
    -2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) at 8mg per serving and (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione).

My question is do I need pct or can I run rad 140, ostarine and cardarine right away after this for 8 more weeks?

It is a prohormone. You definitely need a pct, but I wouldn't recommend running that at all. I'd just go with sarms to ne honest

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It is a prohormone. You definitely need a pct, but I wouldn't recommend running that at all. I'd just go with sarms to ne honest
    To get clarification, you mean dont do pct yet and just go straight into sarms?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingtheworld View Post
    To get clarification, you mean dont do pct yet and just go straight into sarms?
    No you absolutely need a pct and shouldn’t using prohormones at all. He’s saying you should have never used t and should use sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“shouldn’t using prohormones at all.”

Enlightenment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    “shouldn’t using prohormones at all.”

Enlightenment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Crazy how easily people put things into their bodies without doing the slightest bit of research

Quote Originally Posted by bobnolab View Post
    No you absolutely need a pct and shouldn’t using prohormones at all. He’s saying you should have never used t and should use sarms

What if I only ran it for 4 weeks, its supposed to be ran 8 week per the directions.

What if I only ran it for 4 weeks, its supposed to be ran 8 week per the directions.
    Not really possible to know without blood work

I said I wouldn't use it, and that means not even for a day...so take that for what it's worth. I'd scrap the whole thing and run a sarms cycle

it needs a pct dude... 4 weeks or 8 weeks, you still need a pct...