napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello from the uk new sarms user

Robjb29

Hello guys !, Iam new to the forum so thought I would say high , I have been training since the age of 23 Iam now 29 , I will be honest and up front I have used steroids for many years a variety of compounds , I now have a young family and have decided to move away from the dark side so to speak an use something I believe to be much less harsh , I have previously toyed with ostarine and lgd , between cycles an found it great to hold gains , I have come to the decision to move overto sarms mainly as a lifestyle choice some will not understand that some will , basically looking for some advice around best sarms to stack for a bulk , anyone who wants to check me out Iam on Instagram robertbakewell1986 lots of pics and stats on there

Hello guys !, Iam new to the forum so thought I would say high , I have been training since the age of 23 Iam now 29 , I will be honest and up front I have used steroids for many years a variety of compounds , I now have a young family and have decided to move away from the dark side so to speak an use something I believe to be much less harsh , I have previously toyed with ostarine and lgd , between cycles an found it great to hold gains , I have come to the decision to move overto sarms mainly as a lifestyle choice some will not understand that some will , basically looking for some advice around best sarms to stack for a bulk , anyone who wants to check me out Iam on Instagram robertbakewell1986 lots of pics and stats on there

welcome bro... i have the perfect layout for you... everything can be shipped to you with no problem from www.sarmsx.com You will not find higher quality... here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I think you are making a wise move by using sarms if you are wanting to get away from steroids brother. Dylan gave you an excellent stack to follow, and I'll give you another option and alternative that I think will work great for you all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks all yes unfortunately my time with steroids are over it was an exciting ride an il miss way I looked at my best but family commitments loom for me now , I went into steroids blind as kid with lots of mis advice an bro science , Iam not saying I will never use any aas again but defo moving away from heavy harsh cycles thanks again

Thanks all yes unfortunately my time with steroids are over it was an exciting ride an il miss way I looked at my best but family commitments loom for me now , I went into steroids blind as kid with lots of mis advice an bro science , Iam not saying I will never use any aas again but defo moving away from heavy harsh cycles thanks again

very wise decision bro and i think its highly respectable and sets a great example with what you are doing.. you are going to do tremendous, i have no doubt...

Thanks Dylan , I'm curious to see just how sarms compare , great work btw around your YouTube vids , something in trying to get involved in is the safe usage of gear in the uk as most receive terrible advice an are not aware of risks , so again thank you as its good to see someone knowledgable posting a non bull shit non biased review warts and all

Thanks Dylan , I'm curious to see just how sarms compare , great work btw around your YouTube vids , something in trying to get involved in is the safe usage of gear in the uk as most receive terrible advice an are not aware of risks , so again thank you as its good to see someone knowledgable posting a non bull shit non biased review warts and all

absolutely brother.. i try my best to convey the messages of safety to everyone and will continue to do so... im just happy that im able to help any way i can... you are going to be more than happy and impressed with these sarms from sarmsx bro.. i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom