napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello people

BigTrainz

I just finished watching almost 4 hours of Dylan's videos. The guy is pretty dope. Learned a lot. I'm kinda new to this and only 2 cycles in so I'm soaking up all the info I can for optimal results and health.
I will pay my dues and post a lot so you guys can get to know me before I start asking "Real" questions. I know that it's a trust thing and a cover your ass thing. Lol. I appreciate all that you guys do.

Ur in the right spot bro!!! This forum is all about helping one another and keepin it real. Ive learned alot in the few.months ive bn on here

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you with us. Let me know if you have any questions

A little background on me. 40 yrs old and been lifting since I was 16 off and on. Got serious about 5 years ago when I stopped drinking alcohol because of my job (and I was getting a little out of control). Co-worker introduced me to my first cycle about a year ago. I started with the big guns (tren) which I know now was a mistake. Should've started smaller and built up. I'm about to start my third cycle and after watching Dylan's videos I will be taking all the precautions and PCT regimen.
My lifts have been good but for some reason I can't get these freakn abs to pop no matter how hard I diet.

Welcome BigTrainz!

I'm curious how your first ever cycle using tren worked out for you.Did the sides hit you hard right away.Did you have to stop mid-cycle?Did you get any gainz from it?

My first cycle was awesome! All my lifts went up and my gains were more than I expected. It wasn't until my second cycle that I started to run into the sides. Gyno came on pretty hard and I'm still dealing with that but I have some letro on the way along with all the other protectors so I don't run into this again. I didn't PCT on either cycle because I was unaware. Straight newbie.

My first cycle was awesome! All my lifts went up and my gains were more than I expected. It wasn't until my second cycle that I started to run into the sides. Gyno came on pretty hard and I'm still dealing with that but I have some letro on the way along with all the other protectors so I don't run into this again. I didn't PCT on either cycle because I was unaware. Straight newbie.

If you use your ancillaries right you shouldn't ever need letro.Read up here.There's a ton of useful information.

Top Bottom