napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello from new member in AZ.

JMHinAZ

Glad to be in early on what looks like the start of a great forum. I'm 45 so probably older than the average member here and I'm a newb at the gear game. I stumbled across Dylan on You tube and joined Evo to get more information. I jumped to AR when I started seeing it promoted on his channel. Always felt like you were giving straight information and from what I've seen over there you are still respected on the that board. As with any forum you have to do your reading and cross checking to sift out the bs especially with regard to health. I feel there is a great staff assembled here and look forward to learning and progressing.
So at 45 yrs, 5'11 and 183 lbs my goal isn't physique competitions or athletics but to cut at least 10 lbs (already dropped 20 for over a year), get some definition back, and endurance for hiking and climbing. I'm currently on TRT, 200mg of Cyp weekly (pinned by my wife). I just started taking N2joint to see if that will help with the joint soreness that coincided with the start of TRT. I'm anxious to see how that plays out.
Cheers All.

JMHinAZ said:
Glad to be in early on what looks like the start of a great forum. I'm 45 so probably older than the average member here and I'm a newb at the gear game. I stumbled across Dylan on You tube and joined Evo to get more information. I jumped to AR when I started seeing it promoted on his channel. Always felt like you were giving straight information and from what I've seen over there you are still respected on the that board. As with any forum you have to do your reading and cross checking to sift out the bs especially with regard to health. I feel there is a great staff assembled here and look forward to learning and progressing.
So at 45 yrs, 5'11 and 183 lbs my goal isn't physique competitions or athletics but to cut at least 10 lbs (already dropped 20 for over a year), get some definition back, and endurance for hiking and climbing. I'm currently on TRT, 200mg of Cyp weekly (pinned by my wife). I just started taking N2joint to see if that will help with the joint soreness that coincided with the start of TRT. I'm anxious to see how that plays out.
Cheers All.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im really glad to see that you made your way over here and you will quickly see that there is no other forum in existence such as this one...

brother, while i truly appreciate that people on evo respect me, unfortunately the ones that should have the most, the owners of the site, did not and do not and not only do not respect me but do not respect nor have any care for any customer where they should be treating them like gold and showing true care... please be very careful going there and especially save your money on any of their products... one of the main reasons i disassociated myself from anything to do with them is because they are taking advantage of customers, ripping them off and providing poorly produced products... this was not always the practice but has began to take over in everything they do... i truly hope you are not expecting much from anything you use from them, and this new product was very poorly constructed from the start...

are you using anything else on trt, like an ai etc.? i want to make sure you are taking care of this injury before it gets out of hand... there are a few things you can utilize to help treat this and heal it... if you let it go too long it will only progress worse and eventually will cause you to miss gym time, which is clearly the last thing you want at this point... mk2866 and lgd4033 both will not only provide healing benefits but are perfect for trt use... you may want to consider these for the help that you need and also to enhance your trt plan to the highest extent...

im always here to help in any way i can... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way...

JMHinAZ said:
Cheers All.

You are definitely in the right place brother. I'm glad to see you here at our home here at adrenaline rush. You will see that we take care of everyone here, and treat everyone as family. We can certainly help you achieve your goals, and would be happy to assist you in doing that. If you have any questions or concerns just let us know!

Thanks all, I appreciate the welcome.

Dylan, my test replacemt therapy is just the Cypionate prescribed by my Dr. which is filled by my local pharmacy. I haven't run anything else ever. I appreciate the heads up with regards to sources, I spend my browsing time here now. We have been watching the estrogen levels and cholesterol as well. The joint soreness only started when we swapped from transdermal TRT to injections. Is AI needed with a small dose like 200mg?
Again, thanks for the warm welcome gents.

JMHinAZ said:
Thanks all, I appreciate the welcome.

Dylan, my test replacemt therapy is just the Cypionate prescribed by my Dr. which is filled by my local pharmacy. I haven't run anything else ever. I appreciate the heads up with regards to sources, I spend my browsing time here now. We have been watching the estrogen levels and cholesterol as well. The joint soreness only started when we swapped from transdermal TRT to injections. Is AI needed with a small dose like 200mg?
Again, thanks for the warm welcome gents.

i always have an ai on hand at the minimum... i find i rarely need it on trt but have used in at some times... perhaps thats indicative of an overdosed product at times or perhaps just the way my body is responding at that time for whatever reason... i would have on there at all times...

are you wanting to drop more weight to get prepared for a cycle?

From one jm to another welcome brother. There are plenty of great guys your age and older here.

Top Bottom