napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hello Isarms.

jayrackets

Ok so I think I understand how this works now... this is my introduction to the community.

I am a 37yr old male cook @ popeyes chicken (for real lol.) I have been back and forth to jail and prison for most of my adult life mostly due to addiction issues witch is where I started to get into lifting in that sense not for looks or anything just to be strong enough if u ever got into some shit. ive been out sense January and have continued to progress in my lifting and education it is starting to become a way of life for me now and gives me something positive to spend my time on... and I fish. I'm from Maryland eastern shore. using this as something I can do for me while I attempt to put my life back together.

age 37 height 6'1" weight 198 bf% idk. current program full body x4 week. compound movements little isolation. no cardio run 2 miles x2 week if I'm lucky... I smoke (IM WORKING ON IT) don't drink much and don't get high anymore except weed on occasion.
am natural am considering 1st cycle test only. concerned of effects on enlarged prostate idk but I piss all the time! so I'm going to dr. before anything. supplements currently using six star pre workout six star aminos and protein powder. diet is shit. not gonna lie. have back and hand wrist injuries ( fractured L3 from 2003) broke both wrists and hands more than once. also enjoy mma and jujitsu. look forward to getting to know yall.

Welcome. You'll want to get that diet in check and staying consistent with it before thinking about a 1st cycle.

Welcome jr, it sounds like you are working on developing some mindful approaches to moving forward in your life. Developing the art and science of natural lifting will give you many important, foundational skills that you will be able to generalize to other areas of your life. I recommend keeping it AAS free for now as you strengthen your commitment to positive change.

Post up your training split for feedback......

welcome to isarms brother.. you are taking the right first step in just being here.. you definitely need to get your diet in check with consistent diet AND training for quite some time before you consider any sort of ped use and especially steroid use... stick around and learn here, there is never a lack of information provided...

Welcome. You'll want to get that diet in check and staying consistent with it before thinking about a 1st cycle.

welcome to isarms brother.. you are taking the right first step in just being here.. you definitely need to get your diet in check with consistent diet AND training for quite some time before you consider any sort of ped use and especially steroid use... stick around and learn here, there is never a lack of information provided...

Welcome jr, it sounds like you are working on developing some mindful approaches to moving forward in your life. Developing the art and science of natural lifting will give you many important, foundational skills that you will be able to generalize to other areas of your life. I recommend keeping it AAS free for now as you strengthen your commitment to positive change.

Post up your training split for feedback......

thank you guys... spit is as follows. day one squat x5 row x5 bench flat x5 d.bell shoulder press x5 (increase weight ea. set) curl x3 tcep push downx3.

day 2 leg press x5 20 rep. dead lift x3 25.15.10. incline bench x5 6-12 rep side lat and rear delt x3 ea. ab roll out x3 (small hernia above bellybutton limits ab work)

day 3 pull up dip (weighted) x5ea. anything I missed or needs more attention. run.

(just went back to full body before was mon. chest, tue. back, wed. legs, thurs. shoulders, fri arms. off weekend.) any feedback would be apprechated. thank you guys.

Last edited:
Welcome brother. Glad you're trying to turn things around. There's a lot of great and very knowledgeable people here.

Hey jr,
Right now, anything you do is going to show some results. I recommend Doug Brignoli videos on youtube right now as he will give you a clear direction regarding form and approaches. A typical spilt is 3 or 4 days, 5 or 6 days a week where you hit everything, including delts, at least once. Keep researching and posting....

thank you guys... spit is as follows. day one squat x5 row x5 bench flat x5 d.bell shoulder press x5 (increase weight ea. set) curl x3 tcep push downx3.

day 2 leg press x5 20 rep. dead lift x3 25.15.10. incline bench x5 6-12 rep side lat and rear delt x3 ea. ab roll out x3 (small hernia above bellybutton limits ab work)

day 3 pull up dip (weighted) x5ea. anything I missed or needs more attention. run.

(just went back to full body before was mon. chest, tue. back, wed. legs, thurs. shoulders, fri arms. off weekend.) any feedback would be apprechated. thank you guys.

Fst-7 is an excellent training program developed by Haney Rambod. Depending on your fitness goals, I’d say the combination of getting that nutrition in check and a program like the one listed or hell, even what you’re currently doing, will yield some great results with consistency. The human body is an impressive machine. The main thing is, just simply get a plan together, and stick to it for a while and see what shakes out. If that doesn’t work for you or you ain’t feelin it, root around and see what else you can dig up. Possibility is only limited to what you set the limits to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom