napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hello Im new here

Swan Grey

Hey everyone, I didn't find a intro thread so I made my own. I found this site by doing some research on YouTube. A bit about me; female, forty something, 5'7 153 lbs, I compete in figure after my last comp I been in an off season for a year. I have been lifting 4 years. Getting ready to start a cut/prep May 1st. I'm about 3/4 of the way through my second cycle of NPP. I was planning on running it a bit into my cut while I was dieting down to maintenance and then going over to Var. Although after seeing Dylan's video on NPP and cutting I might have to rethink my game plan.

Welcome to isarms. We are glad to,have you. Have you looked into sarms at all? Sarms are perfct for females as they don't have the side effcts that steroids do, but are xtremely effctive for fat loss, lean mass, and endurance.

Welcome aboard! I myself wouldn't use NPP or recommend it.....are you having sides with it?

Hi MissBizz - With this being my second go around with it I kinda know my sweet spot with dosing and length of time on it. Other then loss of menstruation which I don't consider a side effect, my only sides is mild swelling of the lady parts and my voice. My voice is the main side I get from it and it was one of the sides I was willing to live with before I even started PEDs. My strength gains have been phenomenal. Plus the added benefits for my joints was the main reason I started taking it. I have RA and this soothes my achy joints big time.

Welcome to isarms. We are glad to,have you. Have you looked into sarms at all? Sarms are perfct for females as they don't have the side effcts that steroids do, but are xtremely effctive for fat loss, lean mass, and endurance.

Hi RickRock- I don't know much about them, kinda reading around here seeing what there all about.

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you... if you have any questions at any time, dont hesitate to let me know...

Hi RickRock- I don't know much about them, kinda reading around here seeing what there all about.
I'd be happy to help you out with that. Dylan's YouTube channel has a lot of videos on sarms as well as one on sarms for women.

If you tell me your goals I can help you set something up perfect for that

Hey everyone, I didn't find a intro thread so I made my own. I found this site by doing some research on YouTube. A bit about me; female, forty something, 5'7 153 lbs, I compete in figure after my last comp I been in an off season for a year. I have been lifting 4 years. Getting ready to start a cut/prep May 1st. I'm about 3/4 of the way through my second cycle of NPP. I was planning on running it a bit into my cut while I was dieting down to maintenance and then going over to Var. Although after seeing Dylan's video on NPP and cutting I might have to rethink my game plan.
Let us know if you need any help or have questions in regards to sarms or your current cycle.

Top Bottom