napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hello guys need a help with my tren test cycle please

jake5777777

beasts here we go thats my cycle
week 1 , 100 mg of test cyp only
week 2 , 250 mg of test cyp only and 1 mg of armadex and 120 mg of liv52 liver booster medicine
i am still have not hit week 3 and i have got nolva and hcg also in a hand but did not use them yet
week 3, thinking of taking 250 mg of test cyp and 30 mg of tren ace ed except one day rest so tren would be 180 mg weekly for 6 weeks
so my whole cycle is 8 week cycle
how bad is my cycle ? what do i need? any advise on doses of pct ? should i take nolva during cycle or after it? should i stop adex and start hcg?
sorry guys i wrote a lot
last one thing i forgot to mention
week number 4 i am thinking to inject 250 mg of test twice or it will be dangerous? too high test?
coz my gear 250 mg/ml and tren 100 mg/ml

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Dude you're all over the place with this cycle. This is a mess. Why you trying to reinvent the wheel?

You don't need to fluctuate your doses, you don't run Nolva or HCG while on cycle, you just adding Tren randomly, I can't figure out what's going on with your AI dose, 8 weeks?

Please post your stats like Dylan said.

If you have experience with tren and know what you're getting in to then I'd say tren e. It basically has the same half life as cyp. I don't know your stats but 250 test and 180 tren per week split into 2 doses is safe for most in my opinion. It's simple and can be mixed in a single 1ml syringe. Get some caber to have on hand and run the adex. Forget nolva, clomid, hcg till the end of the cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If you have experience with tren and know what you're getting in to then I'd say tren e. It basically has the same half life as cyp. I don't know your stats but 250 test and 180 tren per week split into 2 doses is safe for most in my opinion. It's simple and can be mixed in a single 1ml syringe. Get some caber to have on hand and run the adex. Forget nolva, clomid, hcg till the end of the cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
thanks bro

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
cycle started at 9 dec bought two 10 ml vials one test cyp 250mg per 1 ml and one tren ace 100 mg per ml

weight 170 lbs
age 23
height 183 cm
body fat 15%

Dude you're all over the place with this cycle. This is a mess. Why you trying to reinvent the wheel?

You don't need to fluctuate your doses, you don't run Nolva or HCG while on cycle, you just adding Tren randomly, I can't figure out what's going on with your AI dose, 8 weeks?

Please post your stats like Dylan said.

i think you did not understand my words sorry for my poor language i was trying to say i need help dosing my tren plus i have been workin out for 4 years and this is my second cycle and not planning to do more cycles andi have chosen tren ace purposely and i just got it with cyp coz found no prop available and test is test not big deal it is all about doseing , ratios , cycling and when to stop "pct"

maybe i could go with 30 mg of tren dialy for 6 weeks What do u think ?

cycle started at 9 dec bought two 10 ml vials one test cyp 250mg per 1 ml and one tren ace 100 mg per ml

weight 170 lbs
age 23
height 183 cm
body fat 15%

Noone in their right mind is going to advise a 23 year old to use steroids man... and tren at 23? Just stop the nonsense!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i think you did not understand my words sorry for my poor language i was trying to say i need help dosing my tren plus i have been workin out for 4 years and this is my second cycle and not planning to do more cycles andi have chosen tren ace purposely and i just got it with cyp coz found no prop available and test is test not big deal it is all about doseing , ratios , cycling and when to stop "pct"

maybe i could go with 30 mg of tren dialy for 6 weeks What do u think ?

I think that your cycle is very haphazardly put together. I think that you're too young. And I think you have not been training in nearly long enough start using steroids.

Top Bottom