napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello and General thoughts

Vulcan

Hey all, Glad to be apart of this board from the ground up.

I have some questions/comments and couldn't find the answers so I will post em up here.

1. Why are the sponsors sections open to public and not secured to members only? I would think the sponsors forum area should be locked down where you see prices, lists, etc??

2. Can we make the text intro with video only appear for guests? That takes up significant space before you can actually see the forums. I mean, I know Dylan is Sexy and all but I don't need to see him every time I open this site, he's already my screensaver! (no homo) LOL

3. Any chance you are going to install a mobile responsive design so we can see the forums on your phones/ipads? Tapatalk is not an option for everyone.
something like this: http://komidesign.com/themes/?product=subway
Cost $16 and is much easier to read on any device.

4. How many posts before you can PM?

5. If you boys need help with the website, hit me up, I know a thing or two about this stuff :)

Thanks again for having me!

-V

I must say I agree with everything you just said bro , and I think it's 3 posts to PM

Since the forum is brand new we are still working out the finishing touches from a technical standpoint, might take a little time

Totally understand.

Just wanted to post my thoughts. Just couldn't seem to PM anyone. maybe I can after this post :p

One other "bug" I noticed.

in Notifications. if you click it, it just loads the homepage, not the actual forum post with the notification.

:ugeek:

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here. The site is new so nothing is necessarily set in stone for the layout or anything else you mentioned just yet. We will continue to try and make this place as good as it can get. You bring up some great points, and I'm sure admin will address your questions

Vulcan said:
Hey all, Glad to be apart of this board from the ground up.

I have some questions/comments and couldn't find the answers so I will post em up here.

1. Why are the sponsors sections open to public and not secured to members only? I would think the sponsors forum area should be locked down where you see prices, lists, etc??

2. Can we make the text intro with video only appear for guests? That takes up significant space before you can actually see the forums. I mean, I know Dylan is Sexy and all but I don't need to see him every time I open this site, he's already my screensaver! (no homo) LOL

3. Any chance you are going to install a mobile responsive design so we can see the forums on your phones/ipads? Tapatalk is not an option for everyone.
something like this: http://komidesign.com/themes/?product=subway
Cost $16 and is much easier to read on any device.

4. How many posts before you can PM?

5. If you boys need help with the website, hit me up, I know a thing or two about this stuff :)

Thanks again for having me!

-V

Welcome my friend... It is great to have you on board... You seem like a knowledgeable person and also quite funny, which is a huge asset to the forum as well as to me! So let me address your question...

1. This is a good point that admittedly was just overlooked so I will definitely take this into consideration... I need eyes that like that because I have endless daily tasks and there is no way possible I can catch everything so things like this are beyond helpful...

2. This my friend requires proof... If you can PROVE that you have me on your screen saver then I will do something about it but until then, it stays... If I'm there, you got it! LMFAO... we will condense this as I did not realize it caused any sort of problem... THank you for letting me know

3. In all honesty, I have never once heard of this but I will look into this TODAY...

4. 3 and simply to avoid the chance of quick spamming etc... I figured that if you get past that then what is the difference between 3 and 50? or whatever it may be? If you have foul intent, you will just spam 50 posts to get by it anyway... 3 is all you need...

5. PM me as I always need an asset like that as well as for future projects...

WELCOME BROTHER

Vulcan said:
One other "bug" I noticed.

in Notifications. if you click it, it just loads the homepage, not the actual forum post with the notification.

:ugeek:

Thank you... All of these bugs were addressed and being worked on... The coding here is far more intricate than word press and as you know, html is not the easiest to deal with but all is being fixed brother...

Well, if you are cool with me pointing out "issues", then I'll gladly chip in.

As long as you dont take offense to my critiquing :)

I do this for a living, so buckle up :lol:

Sure we'll take free server and web hosting with about 500 Exabyte starting storage, thanks Vulcan !

KingWizard said:
Sure we'll take free server and web hosting with about 500 Exabyte starting storage, thanks Vulcan !
Apparently I'm not the only funny one on this board! LOL!
:lol: :lol:

Vulcan said:
Well, if you are cool with me pointing out "issues", then I'll gladly chip in.

As long as you dont take offense to my critiquing :)

I do this for a living, so buckle up :lol:

please pm me anything you notice bro... that kind of help is wanted... just don't send me 1000 messages a day please LOL... I appreciate it

Top Bottom