napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello bros

New to the board but not the sport 16 years of cycles and exp hope to help and hope to learn happy to be here this is gonna be a great board to be a member at

Mountain-Man said:
New to the board but not the sport 16 years of cycles and exp hope to help and hope to learn happy to be here this is gonna be a great board to be a member at

Welcome brother... Its great to have you here... You have already shown to be a large asset here and I know you will only contribute more the growth of this forum... Thank you for being a part of the community here!

Welcome, I am at the opposite end of the spectrum as you are, very new to the life style, I consider myself very lucky to have been pointed to this forum. For the last year and a half I have been "Trying" to self-educate myself. It is a fantastic feeling of relief to be surrounded by so many knowledgeable people, with good intentions.

Thanks for your contributions

DylanGemelli said:
Mountain-Man said:

Welcome brother... Its great to have you here... You have already shown to be a large asset here and I know you will only contribute more the growth of this forum... Thank you for being a part of the community here!
I'll do my very best to serve this great board

BrentM said:
Welcome, I am at the opposite end of the spectrum as you are, very new to the life style, I consider myself very lucky to have been pointed to this forum. For the last year and a half I have been "Trying" to self-educate myself. It is a fantastic feeling of relief to be surrounded by so many knowledgeable people, with good intentions.

Thanks for your contributions
Thank u bro if u need anything or help let me know

Mountain-Man said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Mountain-Man":2bt6hbhm]New to the board but not the sport 16 years of cycles and exp hope to help and hope to learn happy to be here this is gonna be a great board to be a member at

I'll do my very best to serve this great board[/quote:2bt6hbhm]

I have no doubt on that brother!

Mountain-Man said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush, mountain man! We are glad to have you as part of this awesome community!

Top Bottom