napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello AR

MissBizz

I have been reading on here for a little while now and figure I should create an account and introduce myself. I am BigBusiness' other half, I am here not only as support to him but for myself as well. During the day I put my creativity to use with being a graphic artist, and in the evening I try to get that creativity in with my workouts! I workout 5 days a week on my lunch breaks, typically during the summer I run 2-3 miles in this time frame, in the winter spend more time lifting. In addition to this hour, I typically incorporate another workout for an hour to an hour and a half on Tuesday, Thursday, occasionally Friday Evenings and Saturday mornings. I am looking for help with figuring out how to get the abs that I want, as well as seek advice from other females. I have spent countless hours and lots of weight loss on trying to get my belly back, after 2 kids and 2 C-sections it almost seems impossible. Any advice would be appreciated. (I recently ran Sarms for a short period of time, but this intro is kind of long so I will update later). Hopefully I can be a great addition to the women's section, not much going on there!

welcome to AR other half

we can help you achieve your goals, a lot of people here with vast knowledge

if you want you can post up your Diet and anything else to help us assess your goals of losing fat, like height weight BF% , SARMS usage length and which ones, etc.

Welcome and glad you finally posted. BB is a good guy, so I'm sure you are cool as well. Enjoy your stay here. How long have you been trying to reach your goal?

Yes completely agree "Better Half" haha!! I recently started tracking Macros, schooled by BigB. Currently I try to do 40% Protein, 30% Fats, 30% Carbs, however typically my carbs stay more at 20% and Protein at 50%. I am 5'4" and 148lb. The plan was to run LGD, MK, S4 and GW for 12 weeks, however I ran GW for 8 weeks total, and the 4 for 6 weeks together total. I ran into a few issues which I am unsure if were side effects from the sarms or if I was just dehydrated. I originally started these with an ECA stack, then I switched to another fat burner (although BigB told me not to) which required lots of water on their own. Originally when I started I began the S4 at 25mg(half in the am, half in the evening) but bumped it down to 12.5mg as I had the side effects with my vision (light sensitivity, yellow tint, if I was driving in the dark all lights looked green), also took 10mg of LGD, 12.5mg MK, in the mornings and 20mg of GW half an hour before my workout. After I had started the S4, MK and LGD with the GW I had already been taking, I had my cholesterol checked and my HDL levels went from 50 down to 29, I had random cramping in the left side of my neck (which is what I believe was probably caused by dehydration). My workouts were going good, however I was overdoing it and actually strained the muscle in my neck (same side of where the cramping was occurring). At this point my S4 dosage I had bumped back up to 25 mg half in the morning, the other half in the evening (with no side effects with vision) and also bumped up the MK to 25mg. Needless to say I couldn't lift or workout, and the cramping in my neck just kept coming back. So I decided to quit taking everything. I would like to get back into taking the sarms however, I had a few other things occur which I would prefer not to put in the thread and just need guidance before I begin them again.

Welcome to AR.....I'm glad you're here. We definitely need more women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes completely agree "Better Half" haha!! I recently started tracking Macros, schooled by BigB. Currently I try to do 40% Protein, 30% Fats, 30% Carbs, however typically my carbs stay more at 20% and Protein at 50%. I am 5'4" and 148lb. The plan was to run LGD, MK, S4 and GW for 12 weeks, however I ran GW for 8 weeks total, and the 4 for 6 weeks together total. I ran into a few issues which I am unsure if were side effects from the sarms or if I was just dehydrated. I originally started these with an ECA stack, then I switched to another fat burner (although BigB told me not to) which required lots of water on their own. Originally when I started I began the S4 at 25mg(half in the am, half in the evening) but bumped it down to 12.5mg as I had the side effects with my vision (light sensitivity, yellow tint, if I was driving in the dark all lights looked green), also took 10mg of LGD, 12.5mg MK, in the mornings and 20mg of GW half an hour before my workout. After I had started the S4, MK and LGD with the GW I had already been taking, I had my cholesterol checked and my HDL levels went from 50 down to 29, I had random cramping in the left side of my neck (which is what I believe was probably caused by dehydration). My workouts were going good, however I was overdoing it and actually strained the muscle in my neck (same side of where the cramping was occurring). At this point my S4 dosage I had bumped back up to 25 mg half in the morning, the other half in the evening (with no side effects with vision) and also bumped up the MK to 25mg. Needless to say I couldn't lift or workout, and the cramping in my neck just kept coming back. So I decided to quit taking everything. I would like to get back into taking the sarms however, I had a few other things occur which I would prefer not to put in the thread and just need guidance before I begin them again.

Start to working on stretching your neck. Anchor your right arm on something that doesn't move. Then tilt your neck to the left and try to touch your ear to your shoulder. You will feel the stretch in your neck, but don't over due the stretch.

Do 3 sets for 30 seconds each side..

Another stretch would be, same concept as last.. Anchor your right arm, but this time turn your head 90 degrees to your left, and try to touch your shoulder with your chin. Hold it for 30 sec and do three sets like the last stretch.

Focus on having good posture.. No slouching. If you need some other attend let me know and I would be happy to help you.

When you start to build muscle mass.. If your not stretching regularly then your posture becomes compromised and you start to have issues with lower back, pain in places that don't really make sense. Posture is very important, and allot of people miss that.

I have been reading on here for a little while now and figure I should create an account and introduce myself. I am BigBusiness' other half, I am here not only as support to him but for myself as well. During the day I put my creativity to use with being a graphic artist, and in the evening I try to get that creativity in with my workouts! I workout 5 days a week on my lunch breaks, typically during the summer I run 2-3 miles in this time frame, in the winter spend more time lifting. In addition to this hour, I typically incorporate another workout for an hour to an hour and a half on Tuesday, Thursday, occasionally Friday Evenings and Saturday mornings. I am looking for help with figuring out how to get the abs that I want, as well as seek advice from other females. I have spent countless hours and lots of weight loss on trying to get my belly back, after 2 kids and 2 C-sections it almost seems impossible. Any advice would be appreciated. (I recently ran Sarms for a short period of time, but this intro is kind of long so I will update later). Hopefully I can be a great addition to the women's section, not much going on there!

welcome to adrenaline rush! its great to have you here! big business is a great person and its awsome to have you both here... you came to the right place for sarms guidance and for abs! These are specialty areas for me so whatever help you need, don't hesitate to let me know...

Welcome and glad you finally posted. BB is a good guy, so I'm sure you are cool as well. Enjoy your stay here. How long have you been trying to reach your goal?
Thanks he is a great guy! And yeah im pretty cool lol! Ive been back and forth for years trying to get where I want to be! The past year I have been working extremely hard and within the last 4 months have been very strict on my eating.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Start to working on stretching your neck. Anchor your right arm on something that doesn't move. Then tilt your neck to the left and try to touch your ear to your shoulder. You will feel the stretch in your neck, but don't over due the stretch.

Do 3 sets for 30 seconds each side..

Another stretch would be, same concept as last.. Anchor your right arm, but this time turn your head 90 degrees to your left, and try to touch your shoulder with your chin. Hold it for 30 sec and do three sets like the last stretch.

Focus on having good posture.. No slouching. If you need some other attend let me know and I would be happy to help you.

When you start to build muscle mass.. If your not stretching regularly then your posture becomes compromised and you start to have issues with lower back, pain in places that don't really make sense. Posture is very important, and allot of people miss that.
Thanks for the advice.. I will definitely work on getting these stretches in and focus on posture...one thing I am pretty bad at is stretching. Being more focused on lifting and building muscle I will have to improve!

welcome to adrenaline rush! its great to have you here! big business is a great person and its awsome to have you both here... you came to the right place for sarms guidance and for abs! These are specialty areas for me so whatever help you need, don't hesitate to let me know...
Thank you for the welcome! I am glad to be here and bigb is a great person! I greatly appreciate the help and advice. Thanks for making such a great place that we both can be part of!

About time you joined up!! I think maybe she needs to hear advice from other like minded people...she's stubborn like a mule and I think she gets sick of hearing from me...lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard miss. Glad to have you here

Top Bottom