napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello

TWISTED

Well of course i posted this in the wrong place to start. But i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Iv been back in the Gym for about 4 months after a year break and of course im back on cycle lol. No sure of all the rules so ill keep it short.

Welcome to AR. not much for rules. But a whole lotta respect for each other. Enjoy

TWISTED said:
Well of course i posted this in the wrong place to start. But i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Iv been back in the Gym for about 4 months after a year break and of course im back on cycle lol. No sure of all the rules so ill keep it short.

As JM put it, we don't have too many rules at all around here brother. The main thing is we keep a drama free atmosphere with no flaming, bashing, etc, and we do everything we can to look out for each other. We call everyone here family, and we are happy to welcome you to it. We try to give the best advice and info you'll find anywhere, and if you need anything at all just let us know!

TWISTED said:

lol its all good bro... there's nothing wrong with a double and even triple intro... :D great to have you here! don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need anything! welcome to adrenaline rush!

Saiyan said:
Welcome bro. What are you running?
first 8 weeks
deca 600mg
test 400mg
eq 400 mg
and then
eq 600mg
test 600 mg
out to 20 weeks
and 12.5 aromasin eod
with 4 caps n2gaurd ed
a shit ton of vitamins
and a good pct

TWISTED said:
Saiyan said:
Welcome bro. What are you running?
first 8 weeks
deca 600mg
test 400mg
eq 400 mg
and then
eq 600mg
test 600 mg
out to 20 weeks
and 12.5 aromasin eod
with 4 caps n2gaurd ed
a shit ton of vitamins
and a good pct

how are you liking the eq and deca combo? are you using dostinex with deca? i would definitely get your eq dose up as well... 400 is way too low... what does your pct consist of?

Top Bottom