napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

helladrol and others

corozone

Dylan,

I saw a couple of videos on youtube and I think you could help. I just took helladroll (recommended by a store guy) and for PCT he told me to use Erase Pro+, after the third week of the helladroll cycle I shut down, I'm a week from finishing the PCT or Erase Pro+ and I'm not back to normal, what do you recommend me to use?, I'm married, I need to perform and also I miss being able to be with my wife 3-4 times a week which was my normal before, I am 45, I've worked out since I was 15 and never had taken anything, I am beginning to regret it, your help is much appreciated it, thank you.

Dylan,

I saw a couple of videos on youtube and I think you could help. I just took helladroll (recommended by a store guy) and for PCT he told me to use Erase Pro+, after the third week of the helladroll cycle I shut down, I'm a week from finishing the PCT or Erase Pro+ and I'm not back to normal, what do you recommend me to use?, I'm married, I need to perform and also I miss being able to be with my wife 3-4 times a week which was my normal before, I am 45, I've worked out since I was 15 and never had taken anything, I am beginning to regret it, your help is much appreciated it, thank you.
okay man, im going to try to not rip you for this but you also need to learn... 1. why on earth would you ever use an oral without test man?? wtf? what exactly do you expect??? 2. erase pro? are you kidding me? once again, why would you run a steroid (prohormones are steroids) and not know and have your pct on hand? what exactly do you expect right now? erase pro? what a joke!! thats not going to do anything for you! thats an otc aromatase inhibitor!! whoever told you to use that for pct is the biggest slimiest fuck out there... you need to get your pct IMMEDIATELY..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You ran a prohormone that shuts you down hard and then was told to run an over the counter product for pct that won't do anything. You should have never messed with a prohormone in the first place, especially without a test base, but the right course of action for you now is to run the right pct to get you recovered properly. This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Helladrol sucks anyway and what you haven't isn't real helladrol which is a PH to tbol. You have arimistane and m1a

I know because we sell this where I work. You have very limited real hormones OTC these days and what is left is usually some garbage. What you have is not one of the good ones. Either way, get some clomid from sarmsx and don't listen to a store clerk unless it's me [emoji13]

"recommended by a store guy" there's your first mistake. Erase is garbage, run the plan dylan laid out or expect some major issues. Never ever ever listen to the retards at supplement stores. They have no clue, they just want to sell you trash.

Top Bottom