napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Heart Health and AAS

ComstockZero

Hi guys. Just got my heart CT scan results back, or what they call a calcium score. They scan your heart for plaque. Came back a 0! The lowest you can get, no identifiable plaque.

I’m 34 with a lot of heart disease in my family. Father has had heart attacks and actually just had a successful heart surgery. My mother died of a heart attack. My grandfather had a pacemaker.

My HDL has been in the mid 30s since I was 27. On TRT it’s high 20s, on cycle with deca it’s single digits and on cycle without deca it’s in the teens. Even with a clean diet and cardio I’ve never seen it over 40.

So my TRT PA suggested I get a few workups so that I know if I have any risks accumulated from use, and turns out so far it looks good. I have an echocardiogram to look for structural issues (cardiomegaly is very common with AAS use), and a stress test later this month.

The calcium score was not covered by insurance but it was only $89. So do yourselves a favor and get yourself checked out so you know what sort of risk levels you are incurring with this lifestyle. It’s always best to have all the information to make decisions with.

yes, i had an echo and ekg along with a holter monitor worn all last year... i would recommend that everyone do this, even if you are just in your 30's because you always want to stay ahead of things... mine came back perfect as well but i would much rather stay preventative with things like this

Couldn’t agree more I had all of the exact same tests ran due to being diagnosed with and “innocent heart murmur” and everything came back perfect but a good idea to stay on top of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a heart attack on cycle and found my total cholesterol was high along with ldl being high within range tho. I have changed that all around and cut them both over 100 points. I think aas had nothing to do with it because it had been high before I used, but within range. To much red meat and not enough omega types was the cause, and proper diet was the key.

Taking care of your heart should be everyone's focus. It becomes even more important for those that cycle....especially if you use heavier drugs like tren and especially as you age

Taking care of your heart should be everyone's focus. It becomes even more important for those that cycle....especially if you use heavier drugs like tren and especially as you age

exactly bro, im only 28 but im thinking about the big and long term picture. Looking great is awesome but you can look great without using anything as potent as tren or huge dosages of anything. feeling great is just as important to me. Without your health you have nothing.

exactly bro, im only 28 but im thinking about the big and long term picture. Looking great is awesome but you can look great without using anything as potent as tren or huge dosages of anything. feeling great is just as important to me. Without your health you have nothing.
Exactly bro. A friend of mine and coworker went in for a routine check up two weeks ago, and ended up failing a stress test miserably. They found one artery to his heart 100% blocked and another 99% blocked. He literally died on the table 3 times when they tried to put stints in, and finally got him back with the paddles. He then went into emergency double bypass surgery and they opened his chest up and his heart out of his body. He is only 48. His was not aas related and he could have taken better care of himself, but still....you just never knpw what's going on. Before he went in for his checkup he was fine as far as he was concerned. The doc said he was on borrowed time, and obviously very lucky to still be here

the only thing that is truly important is your health, first and foremost... i would definitely get checked even at a younger age...

I was 100, 80, 75 on 3 arteries just got done with heavy bench (for me ) and was life flighted 1 hr later never died on the table tho. Only thing I could think about was all the hard work to be lost LOL

Did you just go to your doctor and request those test? I want to get those test done as well and has been on my mind

Did you just go to your doctor and request those test? I want to get those test done as well and has been on my mind
In my case I also have a family history of heart disease. I'll turn 40 in a couple months and they started testing me for different things and running different tests since 30. A lot of it is going to be just getting referrals from your gp. Depending on insurance some of the tests are pretty pricey so keep that in mind.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

i just called a cardiologist and made an appt but you can also go to your doctor and discuss with him and he can give a referral because some do require that

Cool thanx for the info I’ll get on this. My last cycle my blood got to thick and even with donating blood was still an issue and I guess it just worried me a lil.

Top Bottom