napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Health info

ragozenter

Hello Dylan,

Here's a little background on myself. I'm 32 years old about 5'7 and 165lbs married with no kids. I've been lifting weights consistently for the past 12 years. When I was 22 I took a pretty dirty cycle of Pro-hormones trying to gain some more muscle mass. I did a PCT starting my last week of the cycle, but probably wasn't what I should have been taking for the type of cycle I was on. It's been so long I don't remember what the PCT was, but I know it was a test boost and estrogen blocker. Sorry I don't have more info! I only took one cycle of pro-hormones, so hopefully I didn't fuck my body up too bad. I was young and dumb and had no idea how harsh these pro-hormones were... I know I was a fucking idiot...Long story short, I went to the doctors about a week ago to get my Test levels checked because I've been feeling low energy, low sex drive etc.... It came back at a total of 378 ng/dl. I know this is "in the normal range" but for my age I think it should be closer to 600. I'm looking to boost my T-levels, but definitely don't want to be on a TRT for the rest of my life. Also, My wife and I are going to start trying to have a baby in the next year or two. Do you have any recommendations on a cycle to help boost my test and put on some lean muscle mass? Do you think any SARM cycles would be beneficial? Thanks for the help!

P.s Awesome YouTube Channel! You're one of the realist guys in the YouTube space.

no cycle is going to boost your test bro... steroids would definitely be out and sarms are not going to boost your test, they are slightly suppressive in themselves... you can use my dga post ct for 12 weeks and that will definitely give you a boost... here is the link.. https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

i removed your post man.. you posted bloodwork with your name on it... not good at all plus noone is going to download it and put it on their computer either.. you need to repost it properly

Hello Everyone, Im new to this forum.
Little bit about my self.
32 years old about 5'7 and 165lbs
15-13% body fat
diet is pretty good, but could be better.
I'm currently on TRT. 250mg of Test cyp once a week (4 weeks in).
1mg of letrozole once a week

Just got my blood work done and would love some feedback. Im concerned about my Estradiol and Prolactin levels.
Thanks everyone!

Testosterone- 1032 ng/dL - Reference Range 264-916 ng/dL
FSH- <0.2mIU/mL LOW- Reference Range 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
LH- <0.2mIU/mL LOW- Reference Range 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
Estradiol- <5.0pg/mL LOW- Reference Range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
Prolactin- 12.8ng/mL -Reference Range 4.0-15.2 ng/mL
Prostate Specific Ag- 0.9ng/mL -Reference Range 0.0-4.0 ng/mL

I would definitely let your TRT doctor know you want kids in future being on Test. He can change your hormone treatment based on that. My first question to anyone who wants TRT is are you done having kids. Just my 2 cents.....

I thought taking 1mg per week would keep my levels in check. I guess not. I'm not going to take any more and get my blood work done in the next few weeks to see where my estrogen levels are.

Thanks for the help Dylan! How about my prolactin levels? Do you think it will lower once my estrogen get back to normal?

I'm thinking of changing doctors and was wondering if I just stop my TRT would I need to run a PCT while finding a new DR? I've only been using test cyp for 6 weeks.

Top Bottom