PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56

    Post A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

    Hi!

    I finally received my SARMs to Sweden and I started using them last Tuesday (18th of October). I ordered S4, LGD & MK2866. After some considerations, I’ll also be adding GW & MK677 for the full healing super stack. I’ll add those two in as soon as I receive them (should be early next week).

    My SARMs plan (Super Healing Stack):
    LGD-4033 - 12 weeks at 10mg/day.
    S-4 - 12 weeks at 50mg/day (split dosages).
    MK-2866 - 12 weeks at 25mg/day.
    GW-501516 - 10-11 weeks (as soon as I receive it) at 20mg/day.
    MK-677 - 12 months at 25mg/day.

    4 week Mini-PCT
    Clomid - 50/25/25/25
    GW-501516 - 20mg/day
    MK-677 - 12 months at 25mg/day.

    Background:
    I’ve been training for close to 3 years. I began with a more bodybuilding focused routine but quickly drifted into more powerlifting & performance focused training. That continued last year when I got into bodyweight training & gymnastics pretty hardcore. Now I’m combining bodyweight & weights in whatever way fits my goals. 10 weeks ago I suffered a full ACL tear on a trampoline, so I’m currently rehabbing my knee. This means I can currently only train upper-body. While I’d normally do almost exclusively gymnastic style training for upper-body, I have to adjust that a bit now. I’ve decided to use this as an opportunity to build some upper-body mass while I continue to work towards the strength goals I have (that’s my #1 focus).
    I train twice a day (usually more when not injured). One of those sessions are mostly handbalancing & mobility, the other strictly strength.

    Stats:
    Age: 22
    Location: Sweden
    Height: 183cm/6ft
    Weight: 88.2kg/194lbs (not a reliable number, see expectation #5 below..)
    Body-Fat: 12.6% (Skinfold caliper - not accurate, but good for comparison..)
    Waist: 81cm/31.8in
    Chest: 104cm/41in
    Shoulders: 125.8cm/49.5in
    Arms: 38.9cm/15.2in


    Expectations/hopes the next 12 weeks:
    (No specific order)
    • 1. Joint health - As I’m getting closer to advanced bodyweight skills like One-Arm Chins, Handstand Push-Ups, Front Levers & various skills on the gymnastic rings, it’s very apparent that the pressure on my joints are insane. I hope SARMs will help heal the small joint aches I have and prevent any joint issues while I achieve my goals.
    • 2. Knee (ACL) Recovery - My life is dependent on being fit & healthy. It’s the only thing I truly love. It’s my work, my income, my life. I’m having ACL reconstructive surgery in 2-3 months. In short; I need my knee to recover as quickly & strongly as possible. I have very high hopes the SARMs will be great for that.
    • 3. Strength - I have a lot of strength goals, it’s the #1 focus in my training. I hope the SARMs will make a noticeable difference for my strength gains.
    • 4. Mass Gains - Being into gymnastics & bodyweight feats, it’s important to keep my bodyweight relatively low. My body-composition goal is to be around 82kg/180lbs at a very low body-fat percentage. I aim to add 6-8lbs of keepable (upper-body) muscle the next 12 weeks (and maintain that).
    • 5. Eliminate bloating - The last 4-5 months I’ve been very bloated. It started with 4-6lbs. 4-6lbs is a big deal when manipulating your body on gymnastic rings, so I kinda freaked out to solve it. It kept on getting worse and was up at 10lbs 2-3 months ago. After my injury I stopped being diligent with my diet, which obviously made it even worse. It’s hard to approximate now, but I’d say it's 10-15lbs of pure water-retention. Pretty extreme bloating to say the least.. Starting now, I’m gonna get very diligent with my diet again, get PLENTY of potassium and start using the herbs Dylan recommended as natural diuretics. In addition to that, I’m hoping S4 will help dry me out & combat the water retention.

    I’d really appreciate it if you guys let me know if these expectation seem reasonable.

    Questions:
    • As I wrote in expectation #4 above, I’m not interested in adding huge amounts of size. I want a muscular, shredded physique with extremely high relative strength. Reading various logs/results with SARMs, the goal of adding 6-8lbs seems reasonable to me. My question, however, is how I should structure my diet/macros to make this as optimal as possible. Since I’m not looking to add that much size, maybe it’s enough/better for me to keep my calories around maintenance and do more of a recomp? Maybe even a slight deficit (losing the fat I gained since injury would certainly be great)? Please let me know what you think is the best for me.


    The frequency of my updates here will depend on how intrested ya'll are in hearing it. I can provide more stats/info if you'd like!
    I'm really looking forward to this! First update later today!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by vewq; 11-01-2016 at 08:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Everything looks great bro! I will certainly be following. For your question on diet, I think a Recomp plan would work best for you with the stack you are running and you not wanting a whole lot of size. I would personally eat at a very slight defecit. Not any more than about 250-350 calories per day and see how that treats you. I expect you'll get some good lean mass, strength, and fat loss

  3. #3
    He means 250-350 calories below what you need to maintain your weight.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Oh right. I read it again and it made sense. Probably shouldn't get on social media until I'm fully awake and caffeinated

  5. #5
    Senior Member Guarionex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness 😂
    Posts
    470
    Holy Smoky! From Sweden and your grammar is better than most. Excellent details. This is what a post should look like.

    I'm planning a Super Healing stack myself, so definitely following.

    Best of luck

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Everything looks great bro! I will certainly be following. For your question on diet, I think a Recomp plan would work best for you with the stack you are running and you not wanting a whole lot of size. I would personally eat at a very slight defecit. Not any more than about 250-350 calories per day and see how that treats you. I expect you'll get some good lean mass, strength, and fat loss
    Cheers bro! I appreciate that!
    That sounds great to me! I'll need some tweaking with my calories anyway since I don't know how much I burn while injured. I'll start at 3000ish kcal (should be a small deficit) and adjust from there!
    Should I aim to consume even more protein while on sarms? Can it be utilized more with sarms?
    Quote Originally Posted by Romes20 View Post
    He means 250-350 calories below what you need to maintain your weight.
    Gotcha'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guarionex View Post
    Holy Smoky! From Sweden and your grammar is better than most. Excellent details. This is what a post should look like.

    I'm planning a Super Healing stack myself, so definitely following.

    Best of luck
    Haha cheers man! I'll provide as much details as I can!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56
    Day 3
    I fucked up the S4 dosing today.. Forgot to bring the vial with me to the gym (where I work). So the doses were 12h apart.. :/ First & last time that happens.
    My training today felt awesome. Strong & solid throughout. Probably not much because of Sarms since it's only day 3, even though I've read that some of them kick-in quickly, is that true? What's the usual/average kick-in time of the different sarms?
    Excited to have started!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vewq View Post
    Day 3
    I fucked up the S4 dosing today.. Forgot to bring the vial with me to the gym (where I work). So the doses were 12h apart.. :/ First & last time that happens.
    My training today felt awesome. Strong & solid throughout. Probably not much because of Sarms since it's only day 3, even though I've read that some of them kick-in quickly, is that true? What's the usual/average kick-in time of the different sarms?
    Excited to have started!!

    UH OH... entire cycle fucked! LOL just kidding brother! your fine... i promise you... obviously don't make it a habit but your good bro... no need for concern... keep up with the great updates and keep busting ass bro!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    UH OH... entire cycle fucked! LOL just kidding brother! your fine... i promise you... obviously don't make it a habit but your good bro... no need for concern... keep up with the great updates and keep busting ass bro!
    Haha! Thanks man! I will!

    Day 4
    I’m very in-tune with my body, so I think I can provide some great details in this log. Hopefully some less known effects of SARMs as-well.
    I’m also a very honest, no-bullshit person. I aim to be brutally honest with every aspect, including potential sides.
    This morning I got slightly lethargic 20-40min after taking the doses. Nothing bad whatsoever, a couple deep breaths & I was good. I took dandelion root & hawthorn at the same time (which also is new to me), so that might be a factor. I’ll split them up tomorrow and see.

    I took the S4 5 hours apart today. I'll aim to take the doses around the same time everyday as I get strict with my sleep-pattern again!

    The training today was solid. I did straight-arm strength (levers, planche etc) and finished with arms. I recently began using fat-gripz for bicep exercises, and the pump today was pretty damn insane! Aesthetic wise I look good for being at a high bodyfat percentage. Maybe I'm losing some bloating, maybe S4..
    Everyday is exciting now haha!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by vewq View Post
    Haha! Thanks man! I will!

    Day 4
    I’m very in-tune with my body, so I think I can provide some great details in this log. Hopefully some less known effects of SARMs as-well.
    I’m also a very honest, no-bullshit person. I aim to be brutally honest with every aspect, including potential sides.
    This morning I got slightly lethargic 20-40min after taking the doses. Nothing bad whatsoever, a couple deep breaths & I was good. I took dandelion root & hawthorn at the same time (which also is new to me), so that might be a factor. I’ll split them up tomorrow and see.

    I took the S4 5 hours apart today. I'll aim to take the doses around the same time everyday as I get strict with my sleep-pattern again!

    The training today was solid. I did straight-arm strength (levers, planche etc) and finished with arms. I recently began using fat-gripz for bicep exercises, and the pump today was pretty damn insane! Aesthetic wise I look good for being at a high bodyfat percentage. Maybe I'm losing some bloating, maybe S4..
    Everyday is exciting now haha!

    for sure and s4 is fast acting and it will show quickly and will continue to do so throughout.. keep busting ass and the results will continue to come

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •