napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Headaches?

Ssuuddssyy

So I'm a little over a week into my lgd/gw cycle and the past two days I've had mild headaches. They haven't been anything crazy and a little ibuprofen takes care of it but I was wondering if this could potentially be from the cycle. My diet and fluid intake is fine and other than the headache I've been fine.

Any one have an opinion or experience with this?

Or am I making something out of nothing?

Thanks guys

On both of these compounds +rad140. 7 weeks now. Never experienced any headaches. Only had hunger issues and joint awareness first 3 weeks .

that would not happen with legit sarms period... not at all... so you are either coming down with something or its your products

Well bro you may not have sarms but rather a pro hormone or designer steroid displayed as a sarm. The headaches can be from numerous things but it could likely be high blood pressure which would not be the case if you have sarms. I would buy a cheap monitor to check yourself

that would not happen with legit sarms period... not at all... so you are either coming down with something or its your products

I'm hoping it's just something else and just making the correlation so I'll just monitor my fluid intake and see how I feel in the next few days and see what happens.

Hopefully I'm looking too much into it and it's just dehydration or something. I was running hills two days ago band my calves seized up and I felt out of it. Maybe it's just that.

Can't wait for your sources bro, won't have to worry about this stuff

I have a headache right now but it's just Texas allergies.

Update:

So I feel like it's the gw. I noticed that after introducing it into my cycle is when the headaches occurred and it's about 4-5 hours after ingestion. Same thing happened today and I'm returning the product but keeping my lgd.

Top Bottom