napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG video

dreeftor

Hey Dylan!

I've just started on your vids, and I'm about to pull the trigger on SARMs. I have a question about HCG, but let me give you some light backstory.

I've been on TRT for 5 years now, I've had low test levels since I was in my late 20's and I'm 38 now. The first 3 years they had me on HCG3 tiems a week at 250 IUs. I've since switched doctors and now I run it for 4 weeks once every few months. However, I've started to have some hypergonadism issues and ED issues that weren't nearly as prevalent before. I've always had 3 herniated discs in my back, and was grossly obese for a while, but I've managed to train my way out of pain (deadlifting with proper form is the only thing that's kept me off an operating table) and I'm starting to get my weight and body fat under control (down from 274 and 32% to 238 and 22% right now and dropping).

I saw you had a video about Aromasin and a few other things for PCT. Is that something I can do on TRT and try and reverse what I now fear is the effects of over doing HCG?

Either way, I love the videos and have been spreading the good word.

you can definitely run a pct on trt to try to reverse this issue... ive had many people that have needed my help due to hcg overuse... start with an EIGHT week pct and we can go from there...

you will need TWO of these stacks...

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice.

The Clomid and Nolva, just running those for 8 days each at the doses you have above?

8 days??? bro, thats an EIGHT WEEK pct... i see where you are confused... let me explain so you understand... sorry, this may be new terminology for you... that is EIGHT weeks... 50 mg PER DAY the first 4 weeks of clomid and then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next four weeks of clomid... sorry for the confusion

Got it, yeah that's why I was checking.

I'll start first thing and let you know how it turns out. Thanks mate!

Got it, yeah that's why I was checking.

I'll start first thing and let you know how it turns out. Thanks mate!
anytime bro... keep me updated... let me know if you have any questions along the way and you are very welcome, im happy to help!

So I have a lot of torem him on hand, would it be possible to sub that for the Nolva?

No bro. You want to go with Nolva and run the pct just as its laid out....especially with you needing the best pct possible for a successful recovery after being on extended TRT

i would personally stick with nolva but you can do whatever you want.. if you run torem, run it 90/60/60/30

Top Bottom