napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG uses in trt a bad idea?

Ive noticed a recurring theme in allot of the posts. It seems that the long term use of HCG is not something that the vets really consider to necessarily be the best idea in regards to cycles.

I was wondering how everyone feels about the use of HCG long term with test cyp in regards to TRT?

The reason i ask is cuz if its really not even necessary or truly beneficial i can save the HCG i currently have to use at the last 2 weeks of a blast and for 2 weeks after the blast.

What kind of pct is needed....if any for a blast and cruise set up?

39 yrs old
Looking to slowly gain size and strength blasting and then cruising on a trt dose of test cyp.
Decades of sporatic weight lifting but have 3 solid years of training going atm.
4500 to 5000 calories a day at a 40 40 20 split tracked on cronometer.

Have not done my first cycle/blast yet.
Currently taking 0.5 ml twice a week.
Was planning on 500 or 600 mg test cyp blast for 12 weeks.

if you dont run it long term in cycles, why would you run it long term on trt... its about not using it long term PERIOD... there's no need nor reason to go over 4 weeks of use at anytime unless you are trying to use it for fertility, period

if you dont run it long term in cycles, why would you run it long term on trt... its about not using it long term PERIOD... there's no need nor reason to go over 4 weeks of use at anytime unless you are trying to use it for fertility, period

Oh i feel ya. From all the info im gathering ive pretty much already come to that conclusion myself.

I guess the rral question is ytf is it standard operating procedure for trt clinics to prescribe it long term.

I guess its to make an extra buck.

Regardless ill save the existing HCG that i havent mixed yet for use during pct.

Thx

you NEVER use hcg in pct man, NEVER... thats literally the stupidest and worst thing you could do...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

you NEVER use hcg in pct man, NEVER... thats literally the stupidest and worst thing you could do...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…
Thx alot for laying out what pct would look like for someone on trt. Sorry for making you have to say all that. What i said there was actually just a mistake. If u look at what i said before about starting it 2 weeks before the end of the cycle and continuing on for 2 weeks after it ends im aware that pct would start directly after the end of the 4 weeks of HCG. I misspoke sorry.

But yeah im very much aware of who you are. Ive been a lurker on the various forums for literally years and finally decided to pull the trigger and join this one cuz im actually planning on starting my first cycle soon and mostly cuz out of all of them i saw the amount of dedication you had to the subject matter ( the videos, supplement line, etc) and the knowledge that you and the other mods have here is always on point.

Ill most likely annoy tf outta yall but trust me i listen very closely to everything you guys say and actually take it to heart.

Its greatly appreciated.

Btw that reminds me, is there any way of donating to the forum. Like how anabolics labs has a donation option to help with site upkeep.

Just asking cuz id donate from time to time. If not i was just gonna buy some of the DGA products. Figured that would be one way of putting some change in the collection plate.

I don’t see any bad things of running it 4-6 weeks at like 250iu twice a week and then taking some time off on trt. A lot of docs prefer it that way. And yes. Some even run it all the time.
Now if you cycle, as said it is run before pct.

So I'm confused about HCG, this is used to improve natural test production correct? So why do ppl use it during a cycle, like all the way through a cycle? Wouldn't that be counter productive? Taking hormones would shut down your test, and the HCG would be trying to make it anyway, wouldn't this be sending mixed signals to your body?

I get taking it at the end of a cycle like you described Dylan, that makes perfect sense to me. Just don't get one would take it the whole cycle

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So I'm confused about HCG, this is used to improve natural test production correct? So why do ppl use it during a cycle, like all the way through a cycle? Wouldn't that be counter productive? Taking hormones would shut down your test, and the HCG would be trying to make it anyway, wouldn't this be sending mixed signals to your body?

I get taking it at the end of a cycle like you described Dylan, that makes perfect sense to me. Just don't get one would take it the whole cycle

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You would have to ask people doing it... their rationale is to keep their testes large throughout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom