napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG usage/dosages

juicyJ

Just watched Dylan's video on HCG. I heard him say no more then 1000ius a week, with that being said I am running 250ius eod which breaks down to 1000 a week. Is this ok, or do I need to run 599 2x a week? Or is it the same shit? Sorry for the question just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.

Just watched Dylan's video on HCG. I heard him say no more then 1000ius a week, with that being said I am running 250ius eod which breaks down to 1000 a week. Is this ok, or do I need to run 599 2x a week? Or is it the same shit? Sorry for the question just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.
you really dont need to do that eod brother... just split into two injections of 500 each...

Dylan, I am about to start that same HCG protocol.Glad I too came across your video. I am currently on 150mg per week on T-Cyp split into two doses at 3.5 days. Been noticing some, but not huge shrinkage in the boys and also decreased load size with a touch of occasional ED. Last lab showed E2 at 27. I want to try HCG and see how it works for me. I notice in your Video you say that for TRT, you should only do it for 4-6 weeks. How long should I wait until I do it again after that 4-6 weeks?

Dylan, I am about to start that same HCG protocol.Glad I too came across your video. I am currently on 150mg per week on T-Cyp split into two doses at 3.5 days. Been noticing some, but not huge shrinkage in the boys and also decreased load size with a touch of occasional ED. Last lab showed E2 at 27. I want to try HCG and see how it works for me. I notice in your Video you say that for TRT, you should only do it for 4-6 weeks. How long should I wait until I do it again after that 4-6 weeks?
i generally recommend going 4 weeks every 3-4 months... thats MORE than enough... so go 4 weeks, then wait 3 months and then you can use it again etc... i honestly believe waiting 4 months is the far better option but thats up to you...

Let me clarify. Isn't the same exact protocol. Since this is the first time with HCG, I will start at 250IU the day before each T injection. I do the T IM and I plan to do the HCG SC. I sure appreciate the guidance as far as when to use it and when to give the body a rest from it. That was the part that bothered me most. I will opt for every 4 months. I enjoy your posts and you seem genuinely concerned with people getting this right and that is much appreciated. Thank you.

Let me clarify. Isn't the same exact protocol. Since this is the first time with HCG, I will start at 250IU the day before each T injection. I do the T IM and I plan to do the HCG SC. I sure appreciate the guidance as far as when to use it and when to give the body a rest from it. That was the part that bothered me most. I will opt for every 4 months. I enjoy your posts and you seem genuinely concerned with people getting this right and that is much appreciated. Thank you.
your welcome bro, im happy to help

I'm not sure why you'd want to pin HCG EOD. That's completely unnecessary. Just hit 500iu twice per week and you are good

One question on the 500IU twice a week. If one is pinning 75mg of T Cyp every 3.5, say on Friday every AM then again Monday afternoon, then when would be the optimal time to pin the two doses of HCG?

One question on the sustained use of HCG on TRT. Dylan I know you are staunchly against the prolonged use of HCG on TRT beyond 6 weeks tops. Can you clarify how this applies to those who will never come off of TRT(Primary)? For those people, they will be permanently on T, and thus will always be Axis suppressed, so how does that apply to primary patients? Please excuse my ignorance, I am quite new to all of this and I just want to educate myself since this is a life long deal with me. I want to do it correctly without jacking myself up.

the time of day you pin hcg does not make any difference or on what days either...

hcg is suppressive and also increases estrogen... you DO NOT use it for prolonged periods of times... i have so many people that were clients that were permanently having libido issues for example that were not able to be corrected from prolonged use... you desensitize yourself over time from that prolonged use as well... you should run it every 3-4 months or so... 4 weeks at at a time.. i mean, you can do it however you want bro, but i have been doing this a very long time and i know what comes along with prolonged use and NONE of it is good... i NEVER use it and ive been on trt for years... never do i use it... the ONLY reason im using it is because we are trying to have a baby but otherwise i dont go near it and most guys here do on trt never use it either... it has a place but a very small place for use

Hello guys, does it ok to run HCG 500IU twice per week on mondays and thursdays? Or days doesn't even mater? :)

Top Bottom