napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG on TRT

75weld

Hey Dylan first l want to say l am a big fan of the channel. I find your information on PED and anabolics is very helpful because as you well know there are a lot of "gurus" out there and some of them give incorrect or even dangerous information. That being said l am a 48 yr. Old male on TRT. My doctor has me on HCG 2x weekly at 25 IU per dose..l am not looking for medical advice but could you give me your opinion on this because to me the concept of this doesn't seem sensible..Any information on this would be helpful..Thanks Dylan and keep up the great content, you help a lot of people out there as needs a lot of us really appreciate it brother!!

i never recommend any sort of long term use of hcg... if you are going to use it on trt, which generally isnt even necessary, you would do 1000 ius per week, 4 weeks at at time, every 4 months or so... staying on it long term is not a smart idea whatsoever

I dont see the need for hcg while on trt, unless you are trying to have a kid or trying to plump your balls up

These docs seem to be doing like a blanket protocol without evaluating blood values after 6 or 8 weeks on TRT..Just an observation on my end

Top Bottom