napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG and Tamoxifen help

Jd54zz

I have had low T symptoms for a long while now and, getting my bloodwork done, low and behold the obvious is on a sheet of paper. My testosterone is 482 when it should be between 600 and 900. Now yes I am young, 20, so I refuse TRT. Now that’s out of the way, my uncle has recommended that I take 2 weeks of HCG while on a month of Tamoxifen at the same time. His philosophy is that with tamoxifen it will prevent the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen, and cause testiculr atrophy in causing my body to produce more natural testosterone. I have my concerns and that’s why I have come to this forum, so please shed some light. I know that guys usually don’t give much information due to how young I still am but I would like to at least hear your more expertise opinions on this idea.

your unclie is fucking clueless... thats the dumbest ass shit ive heard.. 1. yes, your test is lower but its not crazy low and you are not even in the realm of a trt candidate... 2. does your uncle realize that hcg is actually suppressive in the long run? do you even understand how it works or what it does etc? fucking so stupid for him to ever recommend this to you... just so damn stupid...

for you, the ONLY thing you should do, is work on diet and lifestyle, because that can be a contributing factor and you could use a NATURAL test booster... DO NOT listen to that stupidity bro...

Yea man I agree, I wouldn’t do that. The absolute max I would do would be a natural Test booster along with 12.5mg of Clomid 3 days a week. Also Diet, trading as well as Vitamin D deficiency is a huge factor in low t

Ya man my test level was around the same as yours and I was not happy about that. But taking test booster is really all you should do. In my 20s I always felt my test level was low But I used test booster until I got to late 20s when I started using gear.

no problem bro.. you really should stay here and learn etc... just come here for any help... i dont want you getting this kind of advice you were given... i mean, it really pisses me off to see what you were told and so definitely stick around

Top Bottom