napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG Question

manostorees

Hi Dylan,

I came across your videos on YouTube and just subscribed! I love your content.

Originally I came across your videos through searching HCG. About 5 years ago when I was 18 I used a creatine supplement that caused my to have gynecomastia as well as testicular atrophy. I know creatine shouldn't have these side effects, so I am convinced I was taking a product with an off label ingredient.

I am now living with the side effects 5 years later and am searching for a possible remedy.

I have seen a lot of talk about HCG being used with TRT, which I am not on as my levels are "normal" according to my doctor. My question is: will HCG help restoration after 5 years since the initial atrophy? If so, if I do use it for the recommended cycle, will everything revert back once stopped?

I appreciate your time and help.

Creatine will NOT cause gyno. If you eat beef you are eventually breaking some of that animal protein down into guess what... Creatine.

Hi Dylan,

I came across your videos on YouTube and just subscribed! I love your content.

Originally I came across your videos through searching HCG. About 5 years ago when I was 18 I used a creatine supplement that caused my to have gynecomastia as well as testicular atrophy. I know creatine shouldn't have these side effects, so I am convinced I was taking a product with an off label ingredient.

I am now living with the side effects 5 years later and am searching for a possible remedy.

I have seen a lot of talk about HCG being used with TRT, which I am not on as my levels are "normal" according to my doctor. My question is: will HCG help restoration after 5 years since the initial atrophy? If so, if I do use it for the recommended cycle, will everything revert back once stopped?

I appreciate your time and help.

bro there is no way creatine caused gyno and testicular shut down. NO WAY. you mustve gotten some bullcrap product laced with prohormones or something. but it is NOT creatine causing that.

no one knows for sure bro. have you gotten any bloodwork? do you still have the same gyno as 5 years ago? I would recommend a full course PCT in that case

Blood work will tell you what's up bro. You can rest assured knowing that creatine has nothing to do with your condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodybuilding. Com has been caught selling supplements with banned substances in them. It is possible he got it like he says. But obviously creatine isn't the culprit

guys, he said in his post that was certain he got a bad product.. NOT ONCE did he say he thought actual creatine caused this... lighten up on him seriously...

bro, you have to get bloodwork first or we cannot help you.. otherwise its guesswork and NONE of us are going to advise by guessing because if anyone guesses wrong, it could be more harmful than helpful... once you get your bloodwork, then post it so i can analyze it and tell you what you need to do to fix everything....

here is a link to get the blood test you need...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Hi guys,

So yeah, I am well aware that creatine does not cause these side effects. I was only 18 when I took this supplement and had no intention of taking any sort of steroid for muscle gain. The supplement company clearly added a banned substance for their financial benefit at the consumer's physical expense. Looking back on it, I wish I had taken a steroid that way I would at least know what I was taking and would be able to run a proper PCT. Instead, I got off the supplement and was hit like a ton of bricks with side effects.

I'm sure you can see my frustration, and finally I am looking to regain control of the situation.

I requested a copy of my bloodwork from a few months ago and asked for a referral to an endocrinologist. I will post my results when I receive them.

Dylan, I am unable to use that blood test website as it says it is illegal in N.Y. so I hope the blood test I had done will have what was needed.

Does anyone have experience with PCT so long after improper cycle use?

Also, does anyone know of reputable labs who test for off-label banned substances?

I appreciate everyone's responses, it means a lot.

Hi guys,

So yeah, I am well aware that creatine does not cause these side effects. I was only 18 when I took this supplement and had no intention of taking any sort of steroid for muscle gain. The supplement company clearly added a banned substance for their financial benefit at the consumer's physical expense. Looking back on it, I wish I had taken a steroid that way I would at least know what I was taking and would be able to run a proper PCT. Instead, I got off the supplement and was hit like a ton of bricks with side effects.

I'm sure you can see my frustration, and finally I am looking to regain control of the situation.

I requested a copy of my bloodwork from a few months ago and asked for a referral to an endocrinologist. I will post my results when I receive them.

Dylan, I am unable to use that blood test website as it says it is illegal in N.Y. so I hope the blood test I had done will have what was needed.

Does anyone have experience with PCT so long after improper cycle use?

Also, does anyone know of reputable labs who test for off-label banned substances?

I appreciate everyone's responses, it means a lot.

i dont know where to tell you to go for banned substance testing but i most certainly can help with your pct after this amount of time... i KNOW you had no clue what you were taking and its NOT your fault but WE MUST address this and get you right asap.. i want to see bloodwork but im still comfortable recommending you a pct to run... you need to start with 8 weeks but i've had people go with up to 16 weeks before... lets start with 8... i am going to give you the link for the pct stack you need followed by the layout... you need TWO of the pct stacks when you go to get them... this is an 8 week pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Guys,

So I finally got around to getting blood-work and am just curious if the recommended pct still stands. I still feel sluggish as well as the atrophy and low libido despite the doctor saying all levels are fine.

I am living proof that pro hormones/ steroids are a terrible idea at a young age....

I appreciate all the help and input.

Thanks again.

Estradiol: 16.5
FSH: 2.20
FT4:1.30
TSH:1.49
LH: 3.27
Test total: 501
Test Free: 65
Prolactin:10.0
T3:115
Cortisol: 10.1