napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG only cycle

candlestickrx

Hi Dylan,

Ive seen all your videos on HCG, wanted to ask a question about an hcg only cycle, I dont think you have adresed this yet.

Im 21 with medium to low test 450 ng/dl. Never used testosterone before.

Seeing a doctor and instead of trt we started an hcg therapy, 300iu 3 times a week.
Im one month in, was planning to run it for 3 months, wondered what your thoughts are on this?

Any risk of permanent damage?

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks a bunch man,

I think there are better safer options than that, but you need to go by your doctors advice

He's probably doing this because you don't have low Testosterone. Sure it's not very high but it's not low either. This just seems like a short term solution.

Hi Dylan,

Ive seen all your videos on HCG, wanted to ask a question about an hcg only cycle, I dont think you have adresed this yet.

Im 21 with medium to low test 450 ng/dl. Never used testosterone before.

Seeing a doctor and instead of trt we started an hcg therapy, 300iu 3 times a week.
Im one month in, was planning to run it for 3 months, wondered what your thoughts are on this?

Any risk of permanent damage?

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks a bunch man,
I would go see an endocrinologist or neurosurgeon as there maybe a an issue with your pituitary gland at 21 you test levels are low. Ask your doctor if he/she can recommend you one of the two.

all i know is when questions like these arise, its best to just do what your doctor says unless its just ridiculously absurd to the point someone else has to step in... if you want my OPINION, NO, i dont like it but im not the doctor

Top Bottom