napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is HCG Needed For a 4 Week Long Cycle?

dustinbot

Hey Dylan,

I'm going to be running a 4 week long cycle of M1t(a methylated strong prohormone) stacked with 4 ad. I'm wondering if I need to use HCG, and what king of dosage is needed, with that short of a cycle since M1t has such a strong shutdown. I'd appreciate any information on this, so I don't mess up my hormones with the HCG.

M1T is not a prohormone either it was labeled that for its legality when sold OTC it doesn't not convert it is a oral anabolic steroid a very powerful one. And 4 weeks of orals alone is a waist of time as for the 4ad throw that placebo trash in the dump garbage worthless trash

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

you would NEVER run such an ignorant cycle to begin with and NO, hcg is not necessary here but neither is the cycle itself man... why on earth would you run this?? ? i dont understand bro?

M1T is not a prohormone either it was labeled that for its legality when sold OTC it doesn't not convert it is a oral anabolic steroid a very powerful one. And 4 weeks of orals alone is a waist of time as for the 4ad throw that placebo trash in the dump garbage worthless trash

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

To be more accurate, the ingredient I'm taking is Methyl-1 Etiocholenol-Epietiocholanollone. It's based off M1t, with a slight molecular structure alteration so the conversion ratio is unknown or so I'm told. Do you think this product is an oral steroid, or is it methyldated? Lots of forums warn about how liver toxic this product is, and that a lot of users put on 15-30 lbs their first month on 4 week cycles. I took it for 6 days and got really sick, with some serious side effects, so I decided to stop and do more research on it. As for the 4-ad seems 50/50 with the reviews so yeah I could see how that could be placebo, everyone just seems to push it with the Methyl-1-T so I wasn't sure.

Response

you would NEVER run such an ignorant cycle to begin with and NO, hcg is not necessary here but neither is the cycle itself man... why on earth would you run this?? ? i dont understand bro?

Many users on forums have reported to put on 15-30lbs using m1t in just 4 weeks so I just assumed it might be a good option since they changed the formula and its back on the shelfs. It's called Methyl-1 Etiocholenolol. I'm prepared to risk my liver, but not my balls. Any suggestions for a safer substitute than Methyl-1 Etiocholenolol?

Top Bottom