bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG misinformation & PCT cycle question

TheNotorious

So my stats are..
31 y/o
5'9
175lbs
11 percent BF

This is my first cycle of Test 200mg twice a week, . I'm doing it for 10 weeks. When speaking with my TRT doctor he wants me to use the protocol of of HCG 250iu twice a week from week 1-10 then right before PCT we would up the iu's to get recovery back faster.. Now from what I've researched the protocol would be the last 4 weeks of cycle then start PCT. I asked him about this and he assured me that there was a current study that being on HCG from the start was more beneficial than what I proposed to him.

He also told me to start using .5 Arimidex every other day the second week on cycle. When starting PCT he told me just to use clomid 50mg eod. I already have my own Nolvadex as well aromasin on hand even though he told me I wouldn't need it.

Sorry for so much but this is my first cycle and I want it to go as smooth as can be! Thank!

Last edited:
so you are telling us that your doctor is advising you to run a cycle?

He is not advising it but I was completely honest with him about what I wanted to do. He suggested if this is the route I wanted to go to see how I feel, get my levels back going after cycle and see if I want to continue to be on testosterone treatment.

He is not advising it but I was completely honest with him about what I wanted to do. He suggested if this is the route I wanted to go to see how I feel, get my levels back going after cycle and see if I want to continue to be on testosterone treatment.
Damn. It's rare to find an open minded doctor like that

You only need hcg last few weeks of a cycle, not during it

But what is the reasoning for the last 4 weeks? What is the difference between doing in the last weeks of a cycle compared to doing it from the start of your cycle. I watched video about it causing health risks for prolonged use but why would several doctors say that later is the way to go?

Following this one. Im curious to know bc ive heard guys talk about taking throughout cycle to keep their nuts from shrinking. The only def no no i know of is during pct.

Top Bottom