napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg and hgh

Hey Dylan
Now am 15 weeks out of nationals
And I been cycling For like 9 weeks now and for the next 15 weeks I’ll be cycling till my competition so the real talk is as you told before hcg should be use 6 weeks before stopping the cycle and then go to my pct so if I use hcg before 6 my competition will I get the bloating effect or it does not cause it and also about growth hormone some
People tell me to use growth hormone for stubborn fat loss in last 8 weeks do
You think it’s true or
Else it’s just a waste of money ? Just using growth for 8 weeks?
Anyway my doses are low right now 250mg test 225 mg Parabolan 400mg deca and also am
Not planing to take more than 1g per week even in cutting phase already am
Around 90kg
With 14 % bodyfat also competition in physique division so any guideline you can give me ? And is there a video about pct ?

growth for 8 weeks sounds like the biggest waste of money to me. Pointless. Do you have a coach?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Bro yes 6 months it takes minimum to get benefits of muscle mass wb fat loss my question is it good for stubborn fat when your around 8% to push to 5% is it good or no

Yea I know to see the muscle growing results you need to use hgh at least for 6 months but any idea about fat loss
Same thing bro... Months. If you want quick fat loss you're better off with GW-50156 and you're still looking at 12 weeks at least. Fat loss is something that happens overtime and you need to be eating in a caloric deficit.

How old are you? If you're under 35 I wouldn't recommend HGH anyway.

hgh for only 8 weeks is rather pointless... it takes a significant amount of time to get fat loss with hgh and in only 8 weeks, you will see next to nothing in that regard... i dont think you grasp the concept of how it works... watch the video link that cbbram sent you

Top Bottom