napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg help

PinePollen

So I came in contact with steroids about six months ago and got testicular atrophy and I heard that it can be reversed with hcg injections so I wonder if you could help me with how I should do. I thinking that would jumpstart by injecting me with 500 IU two times a week and that's the first week then go down 200 IU so I injecting me with 200 IU four time a week for like 4 weeks and then jump it up with 300 IU tree time a week and that's the last week and 4 weeks after that star use clomid 50 mg and nolvadex 40 mg and see what the results is or what do you think I'm very new to this type of stuff and I don't use steroids it just happened that I came in contact with it was a mistake so I need your help what should I do maaan tell me

How do u not use steroids and just come into contact with them? Dod u inject?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So I came in contact with steroids about six months ago and got testicular atrophy and I heard that it can be reversed with hcg injections so I wonder if you could help me with how I should do. I thinking that would jumpstart by injecting me with 500 IU two times a week and that's the first week then go down 200 IU so I injecting me with 200 IU four time a week for like 4 weeks and then jump it up with 300 IU tree time a week and that's the last week and 4 weeks after that star use clomid 50 mg and nolvadex 40 mg and see what the results is or what do you think I'm very new to this type of stuff and I don't use steroids it just happened that I came in contact with it was a mistake so I need your help what should I do maaan tell me
im not even going to ask what i want to ask because after reading what you wrote, it will just lead to a mess...

when did you finsih your cycle and did you even run any pct whatsoever??

im not even going to ask what i want to ask because after reading what you wrote, it will just lead to a mess...

when did you finsih your cycle and did you even run any pct whatsoever??

Bro I haven't done a cycle.
I did lsd in drops and it had steroids in it which i didnt know about after the effects​ and it was like 6 months ago and no I didn't run a pct because I didn't even know what that was before like a month ago.
And yeah of course it's ​gonna lead to a mess because I don't know how this stuff works that's why i wanna ask you guys what to do because I know that all of you have more knowledge on this more than me.
I'm gonna check my hormone balance soon and see how that is and yeah I just need some help on what to do because I don't know what to do after that stuff.

How do u not use steroids and just come into contact with them? Dod u inject?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I did lsd in drops and it had steroids in it which i didnt know about after the effects​ and it was like 6 months ago.

I did lsd in drops and it had steroids in it which i didnt know about after the effects​ and it was like 6 months ago.

That's gotta be the craziest shit I have her heard in my life. I was a drum and bass DJ for years and have done enough LSD to float a damn battleship. I know for a fact some raving lsd punk ass isn't gonna put Gear in with the shit he is trying to make a fast buck on. Story just sounds crazy. Unless you literally tripped your BALLS OFF. LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is literally the most insane post I have ever seen bro. Just when you think you've seen and heard it all....

Anyways, if you did this once and it legitimately had oral steroids in it (which is extremely hard to believe) it's not going to shrivel your balls up from that. Not unless you did it for a much longer duration. And the fact it was 6 months ago, means you should have everything normalize now. I wouldn't recommend touching HCG. Go get bloodwork done and see where all your levels are before you do ANYHING

f7587dd8aaafe8b1dfc194a1ffbbc48c.jpg

Lmao. He mixed some Shrooms with his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom